Speaking of memoribilia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
is there a picture someplace of this "elusive" table that everyone is talking about ???
ps--joe are you meeting me again this year for the atlantic city car show (its in about 2 weeks)

sam

#1451---------red/white
#038---parnelli jones
#003----saleen extreme--returned to saleen(lemon)

OK Sam, here's a couple shots of the table:

gt_coffee_table2Small.jpg

IMG_7294Small.jpg

Last edited:

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
One more please!

Dave, Please include me for one wallart - quicksilver - black stripes (if the stripes show?)
Thanks!

FLASH

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 29, 2006
Atlanta, Ga.
Dave,
Count me in for a Heritage #7. Since Saleen is painting them with the original colors is it possible to also get a little jar of the Orange paint for touch ups? I am having a terrible time finding the paint and I need to fix a stone chip before I get the 3M bra.
Thanks,
Russ :banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Joey, try Rozerem. But try it on evening when you don't need to function. Sorry, no internet prescribing.

doccars

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 10, 2005
Saleen SSV will commence building me one of these next week:

attachment.php

They had a gulf one on the wall and I was sold. They tried to get the girl who owned it to sell me that one on the spot, but it was no big deal to wait so Mike Z is going to have a new one made. I called Francesca to waffle on Heritage or White/Blue but I chose Heritage because it looked pretty damn cool. It's reasonably priced at $1,000, because it's pretty big (I'd say about 1/4 scale) and you're not getting one of these anywhere else.

I tried desperately to get GTJoey to buy the table on the floor in red and white. I even played barter between him and Mike Z. All the stories of "throw it in the back of the truck" and even with me driving down the price, Mike offering free personal delivery to NY, and the Mark LT here to actually put it in the bed if needed...and we couldn't get him to buy it :frown :lol

If anybody wants the half-car for the wall, call Saleen SSV. I do believe that these are now available just like the table is, and they can be customized in any color. Can't wait to get it and mount it in the garage!

*EDIT*

Here is the list for those who want the group buy:

1. DBK (Heritage #6)
2. Florida Chris (Heritage #6)
3. Abolfaz
4. Spirit (Heritage #6)
5. AJB (Blue/White Stripes)
6. Prowler (Red/White Stripes)
7. 06fordGT (White/Blue Stripes)
8. machone (Black/Silver Stripes)
9. Vyprgt2 (Red/White Stripes)
10. Awsum GT (White/Blue Stripes)
11. Mamzer (Black, no stripes)
12. Getbit (Blue/White stripes)
13. Tungsten (Tungsten/Stripes)
14. samthejeepman (red/white stripes)
15. 427Aggie (Heritage #6)
16. fjpikul (Red/White stripes)
17. Kirby Veira (White/Blue stripes)
18. Cobrar (Red/White Stripes)
19. ByeEnzo (White/Blue stripes)
20. Lightning (Red/White stripes)

Dave please add me to the list. Red with white stripes.

Thanks
DOCCARS

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
OK Dave, I'll take the wall art AND the table!

Tungsten and Silver on both!

Biggs

Raddox

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 24, 2006
Fair Oaks, CA
Dave,
Please sign me up for a blue with white stripes.
Bill

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Wall art

I want one. Blue with white stripes. Thanks again!!!!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wall Art

Dave, as I was out of town the last couple of days please ad me to the list for the (wall art) I need white with blue stripes. Thanks Tomy Hamon

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just talked to Mike and he's going to get us a price for all these and the table for Bigs and we'll work out the details on how to go about payment and shipping etc. Hopefully he'll call me back by the end of their day (2:30pm) or tomorrow.

:cheers

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I'll take a #6 Heritage wall version. Thank You.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
I'm in for a Heritage #1...Thanks Dave George

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Dave, count me in for red/ white. I could pick it up from Saleen in OC if that is an option.:thumbsup

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Make sure I'm on the list for the table as well as the wall art, DBK!

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Make sure I'm on the list for the table as well as the wall art, DBK!

Copy Cat! :lol Unless you PM'd Dave, he likely didn't know! That's the first mention on this thread that you were interested in the table!

DBK, getbit's got lots of $$$$ so just tack the cost of my table and artwork onto his bill... :biggrin

ItsOnlyMoney

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
Celina, Tx
DBK,

Do you have a picture of the wall art in Heritage that you could post for me?

Thanks,
David

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Copy Cat! :lol Unless you PM'd Dave, he likely didn't know! That's the first mention on this thread that you were interested in the table!

DBK, getbit's got lots of $$$$ so just tack the cost of my table and artwork onto his bill... :biggrin

PM'd him back at the beginning of the thread Biggsie!
I just saw you public proclamation and wanted to cover my ass.:banana

As for the big money shot...we all know where you stand every time I fill up, Sheik of Midland...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
white with blue side strip please....:wink

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
LETS CUT THE xxxx AND GO RIGHT TO THE CHASE, I WANT A ONE OFF 2007 INDY GT PACE CAR TABLE!!!!!!!!! RACE DATE STICKERS ON THE SIDE AND WE ALL SIGN IT!!!!!! AT INDY . NOW THATS WHAT I WANT. HEY LETS MAKE A DUPLICATE AND AUCTION IT OFF!!!!! WHAT SAYS ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGNED FROM ANDRETTI, AJ FOYT, DBK,ME, CAMILLO AND ALL WHO ATTEND!!! I WANT RED BUT THE SIGNATURES WOULD LOOK OFF:thumbsdow LETS SEE, MIKE , DBK CALL ME AND MIKE INCLUDE A SHOT GLASS FROM THE G PARTY, HARDLY USED:biggrin GTJOEY!!!!!! ALWAYS , ALWAYS THINKING:biggrin ENJOY

moderators note
============
pls don't use words that refer to bodily functions.
thank-you
bony
morality police - moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
LETS CUT THE CRAP AND GO RIGHT TO THE CHASE, I WANT A ONE OFF 2007 INDY GT PACE CAR TABLE!!!!!!!!! RACE DATE STICKERS ON THE SIDE AND WE ALL SIGN IT!!!!!! AT INDY . NOW THATS WHAT I WANT. HEY LETS MAKE A DUPLICATE AND AUCTION IT OFF!!!!! WHAT SAYS ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGNED FROM ANDRETTI, AJ FOYT, DBK,ME, CAMILLO AND ALL WHO ATTEND!!! I WANT RED BUT THE SIGNATURES WOULD LOOK OFF:thumbsdow LETS SEE, MIKE , DBK CALL ME AND MIKE INCLUDE A SHOT GLASS FROM THE G PARTY, HARDLY USED:biggrin GTJOEY!!!!!! ALWAYS , ALWAYS THINKING:biggrin ENJOY

Sounds great, I would bid on it (of course), but you can keep the shot glass and maybe include a "hardly used" babe from the G party.

Status
Not open for further replies.