Southern New England GT Owners

Cobra Dan

May 6, 2007
Mass
I just wanted to say thank you for letting me cruise along with you guys in ETW's measly 600 hp Cobra today. It was awesome seeing all the cars together and it was a pleasure meeting you all. Hope to see you in Hull June 10th for Jimmy Fund car show! I'd love to see one of you take best exotic away from the Ferrari and Lambo guys.

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Pleasure to have you with us Dan. Your Cobra is an awesome machine and having spent some time cruising behind you to Norwood, I can tell you it sounds great too!

Thanks to the seven GT pilots that showed at the Anderson Auto Museum this morning when the weather was iffy (and damn cold). It did get nice around 2:00 which was a plus as I was still driving with a big smile on my face. Lew and his beautiful Heritage gets special honors for talking that Brookline cop out of a speeding ticket ... you da man!

Let's all hook up again soon ... pehaps a blast down Rt 3 to the Cape for a lunch or another show. Rocketman and I will set something up. And thanks Ron for paying the car show tab for all of us. usmcfred

Last edited:

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Thanks Ron for the 'club' entry at the show!

Next time will find warmer weather for sure. I am game just about anytime so let us know when.

M

Mark O

For most of you, it was nice to put a face with the names on this screen. As for the rest of you, I'll just be polite & not say anything.

:lol :biggrin :lol :biggrin

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Likewise... it was great to meet everyone and I look forward to the next event.

Cheers,

Rob

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just so everyone knows, that really is Mark O's wife in the avatar pic!!!!!