Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
how about something on sunday may 6th?

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
sure I am up for that. any thoughts on what?

GTXL

Apr 17, 2007

sounds like fun. i have an 06 heritage in newton & take it to the cape a few times a year. ill try to make it.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
shall we hit the f thing in beverly?

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
I would be up for that, will have to check and play it by ear on how many f-car folks are going. Should we meet there, or meet someplace else and drive up?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I live in Acton.I think it would be nice to meet up a do the drive.
Any others intersested in joining us?
worst case senario we go for a nice ride

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
This will probably work for me.

Rob

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Unfortunatly, I will be @ NHIS SCCA club racing on the 5th of may.

I have been planning on the Muscle car day @ Larz since I missed it last year.

Oh an another note, 5-29 I am planning (weather permitting) taking the GT to NHIS and instructing as well as driving, to this http://www.scda1.com/schedule/

Anyone thinking about this Sunday? Supposed to be a good weekend, and I was thinking about geting the car out for the 1st time sunday AM........

Last edited:

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
cant make it out this weekend (I will get the car out next week) but sunday there is a thing at Merrimack College in North Andover.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145077

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Hmmmm

I should have checked the board earlier, it is now 10:20 and I am on the south shore. Oh well, next one.

cant make it out this weekend (I will get the car out next week) but sunday there is a thing at Merrimack College in North Andover.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145077

M

Mark O

Assuming the weather's good, I'm planning on going to South Shore Regional VoTech on 106 in Easton this Thursday evening. They'll pull in at least 200-300 cars easily. Arriving early is the key.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
any other info on this? what time is early?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
There is a South Shore Votech in Hanover too, I assume this is not that one? Got an address and the time to show? If it is still nice out, I might be up for that.

M

Mark O

Sorry, screwed up on the name of the school.....

Easton – Wheels of Time Cruise at South Easton Regional High School, Rte 106, 250 Foundry St, DJ, super 50/50 raffle, giveaways. "Hot Rod Café" music, every other Thursday 4/12 – 9/27, 6-9pm, call 508-583-2333

I think you've got to get there by 5:00 to get a spot. Keep an eye on the weather.

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
I'm up in the NW corner of CT. Great roads here. I've a bit of space here and would be happy to have a gathering here at my place. I used to do this with the Ferrari club and it was fun. If anyone's interested we can set it up.
Tom

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
gt get together

are you near Limerock? Give me a town!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Why don't we just do are own meet at the Larz Anderson? Go for a ride to the west have a bite.....

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Meet at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline @ 11:00 AM followed by a cruise west and a lunch stop sounds good to me for Sunday, May 6 weather permitting. What say you other southern New England FGT pilots? usmcfred

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I can;t make it, next time. Dreaming I will have time to head to Easton on thursday, but not sure......

Meet at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline @ 11:00 AM followed by a cruise west and a lunch stop sounds good to me for Sunday, May 6 weather permitting. What say you other southern New England FGT pilots? usmcfred

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL

I'm in (baring some planned family event that I haven't been told about).

Rob