Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I'm in...

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Did I hear correctly? Fred is buying lunch? Rob is paying for the petrol?
I'll bring the women in my trunk!!

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Did I hear correctly? Fred is buying lunch? Rob is paying for the petrol?
I'll bring the women in my trunk!!

Roketman,

I've heard you drive like an old lady so I don't mind picking-up the tab for the petrol!

Rob

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I guess you've seen my wife driving!!

M

Mark O

Meet at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline @ 11:00 AM followed by a cruise west and a lunch stop sounds good to me for Sunday, May 6 weather permitting. What say you other southern New England FGT pilots? usmcfred

Assuming I'm not in NH next weekend, I'm game.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
I think the 6th is clear for me. Any destination on this drive.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
If we want a destination or are looking for one for another day check out -

http://www.ncsr.4t.com/custom2_1.html

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Rocketman, all, I'm in Sharon, not far from my favorite track, Lime Rock.
Tom

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
limertock

I'm in limerock for friday and sat.looks like a wash out friday.If your around call me at the interlaken rm208

Ron

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Okay guys ... confirming that we're on for Sunday, May 6 meeting @ 11:00 AM at the Lars Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, MA. We can reach concensus on how long and where we want to cruise when we gather.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and a BIG turnout of FGT's as the weather is gonna be spectacular ... so no excuses unless you or your GT are mortally wounded! usmcfred

M

Mark O

Okay guys ... confirming that we're on for Sunday, May 6 meeting @ 11:00 AM at the Lars Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, MA. We can reach concensus on how long and where we want to cruise when we gather.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and a BIG turnout of FGT's as the weather is gonna be spectacular ... so no excuses unless you or your GT are mortally wounded! usmcfred

Just as long as we end up at Crescent Ridge Dairy in Sharon, I'm happy. :banana

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL

Count me in for the date, time and place above. I'd also be up for meeting earlier if that makes sense to everyone else (I gave up church for Lent several years ago!).

Cheers,

Rob

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
9 or 10 am would be better . but I will go with the consensus. Rob shall we meet up 1st? call me.
Ron

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
10:00 works for me. See you then. Fred

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
looks like I should be able to meet at 10am. Do we have a destination in mind at this point. Depending on where we end up I can plan the rest of my day.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
05redrich,
I was looking at the link you provide regarding car events and saw there was some kind of event in Norwood ma. That sounds ok.Although you seem to have a good pulse on what going on and some good ideas,so I'm open to suggestions. As a racer I only know the tracks I go to.
Ron

M

Mark O

Would I be pushing it if I said 9:55 am?

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
We could stop at one of those shows (like the norwood one) or maybe just a nice lunch someplace.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL

It looks like we now have a consensus to meet at 10:00 am at the Lars Anderson Auto Museum in Brooline on Sunday, May 6th. Please confirm if you're in so we can wait for all expected parties.

Ron, I'll call you to discuss meeting-up ahead of this to drive in together.

Cheers,

Rob

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
I'll be at Larz Anderson at 10:00 in a blue/white GT and maybe a red Cobra. See you all there!