Shmee...does it all.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Goes 200 mph on the Autobahn, does Touristenfahrten at the Ring, makes a McDonald's run, and launches one of the hottest cars in years.

Kudos to you Tim. Ford should be paying you for all the amazing content you generate on their behalf. You've really done it all with the GT, and then some.

And wow, to deal with a company like Mercedes that leverages such a good customer and content creator to globally launch one of the hottest cars in years. The boys in Affalterbach are really professionals. The Black Series will certainly be the new king of the ring. Personally, I really love the AMG GTR/Roadster/Pro and can't wait to see it dialed up way past 11. I will undoubtedly be jealous when you get that Black Series (since I've already been told it's hopeless for me 😅)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Definitely a hardworking guy! After spending the day with him in West Palm on his USA tour, I really came to appreciate how hard his job is! He is constantly, blogging, vlogging, posting, talking to fans... I was tired watching him work!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Definitely a hardworking guy! After spending the day with him in West Palm on his USA tour, I really came to appreciate how hard his job is! He is constantly, blogging, vlogging, posting, talking to fans... I was tired watching him work!
He literally never stopped working the whole time in West Palm Beach. He did work a little less while he was eating lunch with us but not much.

Reactions: maxemus and dbk

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Always enjoy his videos and personality. A true car guy. Great ambassador for the Brand.

Reactions: dbk

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Love the mountain roads after Micky D's, envious of that drive. Great content, Schmee!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The same work effort his day here at Road Atlanta and did track his car and several others the entire day. Really seemed to know his way around the track even if he isn't dressed for it. LOLIMG_0041.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_4785 (1).jpg
    DSC_4785 (1).jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ed Sims

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Agree with everyone's sentiments. Super hard working guy that truly loves what he's doing. It shows in his videos.

Vince H

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ever since I meet Shmee at LeMans 2016 I have liked him. Very mellow, nice guy.

Ed

Reactions: Stef and Special K

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Exotic cars, Travel and Benjamins tell me how to improve.....

khalid0

GT Owner
Apr 14, 2016
Dubai
Very cool and friendly guy, took him out on track when he visited Dubai.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Nice video!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Always great content on the latest super cars well explained like no one else can. Really a convenience especially if you're shopping for a particular exotic.
Hope to meet up with him someday.
Heck of a guy!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I met Tim at The Quail. Very nice fellow. I’m a bit of a fanboy... got the Shmee hoodie 😂

745C8900-1898-433E-BAA7-EE375439C393.jpegC126A779-3032-4B2A-97F3-DE4B05753796.jpeg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
What a motley crew

Reactions: Special K

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I met Speed Phenom a few weeks ago at Laguna Seca. He doesn't yet have the followers Shmee does but he's working on it. He even included my GT at the end of his video.

Ed

Reactions: GTMD

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
I met Speed Phenom a few weeks ago at Laguna Seca. He doesn't yet have the followers Shmee does but he's working on it. He even included my GT at the end of his video.

Ed

Cool video Ed and seems like a neat guy. But is it just me or does the C8 not sound all that great? Doesn't make me want to own one. Maybe it's just the mic and positioning...or maybe I'm just spoiled listening to our GTs!

Reactions: extrap

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Cool video Ed and seems like a neat guy. But is it just me or does the C8 not sound all that great? Doesn't make me want to own one. Maybe it's just the mic and positioning...or maybe I'm just spoiled listening to our GTs!
Both the '05-06 GT & the NGT sound amazing. The '05-06 need an after market exhaust but then it roars! The NGT stock sounds crazy at full pop - it screams!

Ed