• DSC02427.JPG
    DSC02427.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 271

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Possibly Shadowboy is a better candidate for hand modeling than his old man!? :biggrin

Aug 25, 2006
Possibly Shadowboy is a better candidate for hand modeling than his old man!? :biggrin

I shared that Shadowboy is captivated however not that the picture was of him; LOL that is how I looked when I began too.

Takes care

Shadowman

H

HHGT

I think he gets his good looks and intellect from his Mom Bill.

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
There is nothing better than to see a young guy fascinated with mechanical stuff. I must admit it brings back memories.

John

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
There is nothing better than to see a young guy fascinated with mechanical stuff. I must admit it brings back memories.

John

Isn't that how it started for all of us, it sure did for me. :biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very cooooool!

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Hmmmm :)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

+ 1

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

+2!

(He's a lot cuter than you, Bill! :lol :thumbsup :cheers)

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowboy has his own coveralls, gloves, safety glasses, and always wants to get in the middle of the projects; respectfully so.

Now as for HHGT's comment; at this stage in my life I would have to agree as I am weathered and gray....... however I still feel as my son every time I massage one of the gals; excited.

All the best

Shadowman

H

HHGT

Shadowboy has his own coveralls, gloves, safety glasses, and always wants to get in the middle of the projects; respectfully so.

Now as for HHGT's comment; at this stage in my life I would have to agree as I am weathered and gray....... however I still feel as my son every time I massage one of the gals; excited.

All the best

Shadowman

Ahhh imagine the gals he'll massage when he becomes of age. Kendall's son Ryan is going through the same...:biggrin

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Bill great pic. Start em young.
I started working (yes I mean working ) for my father when I was 7 - actual physical labour. Who says child labour doesn't exist!!:willy It was a great experience (I wish part of it was cars, but it wasn't) but it made it all possible for me to carry on the family torch and get bigger, better and more diversified over the years. I am not that old and now in my 29th year of full time work. Always in the family business and still work with my father today.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Ahhh imagine the gals he'll massage when he becomes of age. Kendall's son Ryan is going through the same...:biggrin

Are we still talking about cars??:biggrin

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Bill, all three of my kids (two sons and a daughter) helped me with my car projects when they were younger. They are all grown now (well in their 20s) and only my youngest son still shares the car bug with me. With that said my daughter went through the pipefitter apprentice program at a local shipyard and is now a nuclear qualified pipefitter working on the nations aircraft carriers and submarines. Spend as much time with your son as you can because they grow up fast. Ed