Shadowman and his "Hot Buttons"

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Issue has been resolved with Hot Buttons, Replacement sets have been shipped!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Like many of you, I've ordered several of Andrew/Shadowman products and I've been quite pleased with each and every one of them. In the event of any issues, they've always been resolved quickly and to my complete satisfaction (and I'm not easily placated). Moreover, communications have always been immediate.

Now, gotta' get my new key cut and programmed.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Just got my Seat rings from Andrew and they are a must for all GTs. They fit so perfectly and really make the car the way its supposed to be. Im shocked they were not made this way. I also got floor mats from him as well as the Key FOB which is on its way. Thanks to Exoticar.ca . Get your seats fixed!!!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Is there anyone out there who doesn't have a set of Hot Buttons yet? :biggrin

I've got sets in stock and ready to ship!

ProsInteriorGT.jpg

Ford_GT_34.jpg

buttons2.jpg

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Talk about a dramatic improvement. I installed Andrew's Hot Buttons, Door Panel Inserts, Arm Rests, Shifter and E-Brake Boots and Switchblade Key and my car looks flat out incredible. Thanks for your attention to quality, detail and customer support. Now how about those new WS wipers?

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Guys,

Thank god I eventually remembered about this thread - I've been pulling my hair out trying to fit my "hot buttons" all morning - all I have to show for it are some busted fingernails, sore fingertips and a load of gouges in the seats!!

My buttons seem to be from the "bad batch" - unless they are all meant to have this whacky taper on the bottom - ALL of mine are like these two below:

Attachments

• DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 101

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
PM Sent!

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
Issue sorted!

Andrew was as efficient as ever - new set on way to me next week. Was just part of that bad batch.

Excellent - cheers Andrew!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Everyone in business will have some sort of problem along the way. What matters is how it is handled. Andrew seems to have handled this issue in the best and most effective way possible. Says alot about a man. My hats off to Andrew for being one of the few people out there today that stands behind their product. Cheers Andrew!