SEMA - GT OWNERS DINNER - THURSDAY NIGHT 7pm

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I thought the credentials went to the new, non-car-guy CEO?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Watch it Billy, he still has friends that make plenty of bombers!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony, where do find this stuff at? You never cease to amaze me. Ask me about escapades with FBI and spooks in Warsaw sometime.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
do I get xtra post credit for hijacking my own thread...
gotta go back to bed, it is nappy time>>>

Attachments

• 8088.jpg
    8088.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 89

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Bony,

Can you count me and a friend in? Thanks.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
nota4re said:
Bony,

Can you count me and a friend in? Thanks.

Great, what is the name of your pal for the list. Glad to have you.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Hey Bony... got room for the Camilo Girls at the dinner?

That fly boy don't scare me one bit.

Sorry Jerry, they are booked in your suite already... something about a bubble bath?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
I can let them out for the dinner...

Chris asked me to remind you that wives will be coming to this dinner.
I have removed the brass poles you ordered placed in the center of each of the tables. This will be a GGG rated dinner. It's breaking my heart, but I promised Chris (bloody kill joy) to raise to a higher level. :lol

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I don't understand? The wifes would have been welcome to use the poles also. Well, fine, whatever. I'm ok with a G rated dinner now and then.

I am shocked that it was Chris that filed the complaint after all wasn't he the one that set up get together after dinner at the Gentelman's Club?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Awsum GT said:
I am shocked that it was Chris that filed the complaint after all wasn't he the one that set up get together after dinner at the Gentelman's Club?

Doh...I didn't know you guys wanted the Gentleman's Club...I have been negotiating for a group discount at The Mustang Ranch.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Florida Chris said:
Doh...I didn't know you guys wanted the Gentleman's Club...I have been negotiating for a group discount at The Mustang Ranch.

Chris, buddy, sit down, bad, news, very bad news. John Conforti and the Ranch are gone, besides it was outside of Reno. Now I understand there is a little town outside of Vegas called Pahrump that offers that sort of thing... They also have a race track with driving school in Pahrump.... great deals on illegal fireworks.

Daniel
Member - Pahrump Chamber of Commerice :banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
The funny thing is I think the Viper Club of America Nevada Region is having a party there the day before we all hit Vegas. We will not be attending... :eek :eek :willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
The funny thing is I think the Viper Club of America Nevada Region is having a party there the day before we all hit Vegas. We will not be attending... :eek :eek :willy

aren't you supposed to be this morning at the gravesite of Buck Owen's laying a wreath today before you meet the other 'snake owners' at the Crystal Palace??
Only the Viper Club would go to Bakersfield to rendezvous (FTF). :biggrin :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Nope... tomorrow noon... 50 Vipers hit the streets of Bakersfield on the way to Vegas to meet up with 750 other Vipers Sunday afternoon

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
bony said:
...They also have a race track with driving school in Pahrump....

That is Spring Mountain. A great track, I am a member. If you all want to do a track day there, let me know and I will get a price for us. The owner has a Ford GT. :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bart Carter said:
That is Spring Mountain. A great track, I am a member. If you all want to do a track day there, let me know and I will get a price for us. The owner has a Ford GT. :biggrin

Wow, that would be fun, can we do an all inclusive program with the ladies of Pahrump included? :biggrin :cheers :biggrin

It would be fun to have a GT Rally, go to Vegas on a Friday, Spring Mt on Saturday, another dinner in Vegas on Saturday night and home on Sunday.
Why don't you post a link to his site and start a thread on it? :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:

Here is the roadside radar speed read out sign that has just captured Awsum's speed:

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 84

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Nope... tomorrow noon... 50 Vipers hit the streets of Bakersfield on the way to Vegas to meet up with 750 other Vipers Sunday afternoon

Here is the highway info sign right outside of Vegas explaining the cause of the slow down...

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 87

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:

Here are the nice lady bikers who got blown off the road by a pack of Vipers...

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 85

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Here's Awsum being expelled by the Viper Club when they found out he had a GT

Attachments

• ATT00072.jpg