Saw this huge NGT Heritage garage / man cave item on ebay

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Not mine, but thought someone here might be interested.

A92AAFC7-6C61-4221-AAFC-4E93ED06F27B.jpeg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Doesnt look like there is a reserve either...

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Its in Canada, does anyone have one for sale?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'd double check on who made that and for what purpose. Outside of basically one event in 2015, FMC has never really sanctioned or used the GT-look "Ford" text. I asked a GT program comms guy for it once and he didn't even know where to find it.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Bid up to $2800, then ebay listing cancelled because “item no longer available,” then immediately relisted.

Seems fishy, at least.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
This was posted on the ASTON MARTIN site as well with the same clock but the ASTON wings...
Out of Canada and their sale price was 15,000 and 2,500 to ship.
Whenever someone came close it would disappear as well.
Maybe a paypal scam?
Immediate deposit?
It looks so good….TOO GOOD.
GTJOEY1314

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Games on fleabay.....Neat looking item though, so It seems that really nobody knows about this thing? Are there more out there?

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
GT one disappeared again.

Rolls Royce version in PA

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The rolls one is listed as its in "Philly"? Seems super fishy, but then the seller has 2272 feedback score, and been on e-bay since 2002 ??? maybe accound was hacked?

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
I got a notice from ebay....there is an issue with the person's account.

"Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from tmr2w through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time – this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at spoof@ebay.com for review.

-- Safety Tips --
-- Don't respond to the sender, through either eBay or your email provider, if the message is an offer to buy or sell an item. This type of offer may be fraudulent, and the transaction won't be covered by eBay protection programs.

- - If you received what appears to be a Second Chance Offer for an item you recently bid on, and it appears in My Messages with the subject of "Message from eBay Member," it isn't a legitimate Second Chance Offer.

Real Second Chance Offers appear in My Messages with a blue background and subject that says, "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item...". Always check for both the blue background in My Messages and the subject line of "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item…" when responding to a Second Chance Offer.

-- Never pay for your eBay items using instant cash wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.. It is against eBay's Safe Payments Policy for a seller to request payment with these methods, as these types of payments are unsafe if you're paying someone you don't know.

-- If You've Already Sent Payment or Shipped an Item --
- - If you already sent payment for an off-eBay transaction, or if you're a seller who already shipped an item to a fraudulent buyer, we suggest you take the following steps:

-- Contact the payment service you used to make the purchase. If you paid by credit card, most card issuers provide consumer protections in instances of online fraud."

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
amazing what can be done with Photoshop. actually looks real but I decided not to bid.
andy (ajb)