Rolex 24 Hour at Daytona - Car Corral & Hospitality

Rolex 24 Attendance

• I would like to attend the Rolex 24 WITH my GT and be in a Ford Performance Hospitality

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No GT, but would like to attend in the Ford Performance hospitality

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Having not been to Rolex24 before, can someone comment on what "One Pit Road Pass for Ford Hospitality" affords me? Does this include an inside area? Food/beverage? Thanks!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Having not been to Rolex24 before, can someone comment on what "One Pit Road Pass for Ford Hospitality" affords me? Does this include an inside area? Food/beverage? Thanks!

Yes, the Pit Road hospitality is where you want to be. It is Ford's corporate enclosed hospitality along Pit Road where there will be a steady F&B schedule along with a track viewing seat. Ford execs, sponsors, dealers and GT owners will all be there.

The corral also includes a separate hospitality for people that bring their cars, but Pit Road is where it's really at, and any of the packages includes it.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Email sent, but more important, flights have been booked.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sue and I are in as I've sent request to purchase 1 package to bring my GT and 1 package to bring sue to Daytona for the Rolex 24 hr race. Ready to go. Thanks Dave for working so hard getting this set up. This should be a great Mini Rally with Ford and Friends.

Last edited:

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Thanks Dave!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Sent email for one full deal with parking and one extra. I assume we will get a reply directing us to a payment set up. Going to be great gathering, thanks Dave.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Dave, My guest is wondering what the Owners Gift is for the extra $150 between package 2 & 3? Thanks for doing this Dave. I asked for 2 reservations, but didn't know whether to ask for package 2 or 3 for my guest.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
order emailed for 2016

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Sent a request for package #2 plus guest. Thanks Dave!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave, My guest is wondering what the Owners Gift is for the extra $150 between package 2 & 3? Thanks for doing this Dave. I asked for 2 reservations, but didn't know whether to ask for package 2 or 3 for my guest.

Not sure, will check. My guess is it's probably TBD at this point.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Request sent to purchase package 2, + one guest.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Request sent in to purchase package 1.
Not sure on guest yet.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
When does the actual race start?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
When does the actual race start?

Schedule isn't out yet but I believe 2PM on the 30th. Practice, qualifying and support races precede the 24 on the days leading up.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Request for package 1 and add on for wife sent!

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL

Sorry Dave, but the more I read your post the more questions I have. It appears there are 2 different locations for the Hospitality, one is at the Ford Hospitality and the other is at the Ford Car Corral Hospitality (Pkg 1 vs Pkg 2 vs Pkg 3). So, if I bring my GT and a guest, I need to buy Package 1 to park the car at the Corral, but if my guest buys package 3, he doesn't get access to where I'm parking in the Corral? Is that correct?

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
$940 if you are bringing a GT and a guest
$750 if you are not bringing a GT but are bringing a guest

there are only 2 packages, not 3.

Package 1 $640
Package 2 $450

Package 1 with a guest (add $300)
Package 2 with a guest (add $300)

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Request sent to purchase Package 1 with Parking + a Guest Add-On.

Thanks Dave

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Electronic mail request sent for Package 2 plus spouse. Susan and I are really looking forward to this. It will be our first 24hr endurance race experience live. Stoked. GT to Daytona Victory!

Vince H

Flights and Room Booked as well. Now just waiting, and I'm as good at that as the rest of you. Dave could probably make an entire stand up routine on how impatient the lot of us are.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Package 1 plus guest request sent, although I didn't see the $300 guest, just assumed my passenger would be a package 2? Maybe I should wake up before doing stuff in the morning...