Registration - Ford GT National Rally IV

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Registration form?

The registration form I downloaded is two pages, but the first page is blank. Is there just one page? :confused

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I just paid online today and am faxing registration in. Sorry for the last minute...

Some of the questions were really easy...

P1010062copy.jpg

Last edited:

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Hey Syco,

Glad you joined up.

Will you be driving?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hey Syco,

Glad you joined up.

Will you be driving?

I just saw this also....Randy, you gotta make the drive with us. :thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Yes ... Fax is off or broke so I just mailed mine in today.

Yeah, I failed too via fax, so I am sending it in tomorrow's mail.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I just saw this also....Randy, you gotta make the drive with us. :thumbsup

We'll talk in Santa Barbara.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
We'll talk in Santa Barbara.

See you Sunday!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If you mailed it don't worry about it. Fax number at the office has gone the way of the dinosaur and new fax now goes directly to an email:

Attn: Ford GT Forum

Mar 15, 2006
Reservations made, form faxed and PayPal sent :banana Count us in for the optional Hennessey/Lonestar event :thumbsup

I saw some GT owners at the Houston cars and coffee this morning and this optional event came up in discussion.

Which day would you guys like to do this? Saturday seems to make the most sense. We have 2 dyno's and could combine the dragstrip and dyno's together along with a nice lunch for an optional Saturday event.

Please give us some feedback.

Also, just so you know, our shop is only a 90 minute (or less) drive from downtown Austin. So its a lot closer than Texas World Speedway and Texas Mile. We are also located right on Interstate 10.

We look forward to hearing feedback from those who are interested in this event. Thanks!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I saw some GT owners at the Houston cars and coffee this morning and this optional event came up in discussion.

Which day would you guys like to do this? Saturday seems to make the most sense. We have 2 dyno's and could combine the dragstrip and dyno's together along with a nice lunch for an optional Saturday event.

Also, just so you know, our shop is only a 90 minute (or less) drive from downtown Austin. So its a lot closer than Texas World Speedway and Texas Mile. We are also located right on Interstate 10.

We look forward to hearing feedback from those who are interested in this event. Thanks![/QUOTE

thats a big hell yes John
saturday is perfect!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Saturday appears to be the most logical choice - I'd go for it!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
You know you can count on me being there.

Aug 25, 2006

We look forward to hearing feedback from those who are interested in this event. Thanks!

Good stuff; thank you John

From this end there are several of the gals that are coming in for the Rally from Northern California that want to participate in this activity; in fact a few of them felt that it was already in place as such had me schedule transportation accordingly.

Takes care

Shadowman

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I have been assuming that the event would be on Saturday and I plan to be there.

Mar 15, 2006
OK, Saturday it is. We will be working on a schedule of events that will include dyno, dragstrip and a nice lunch. We will also look into organizing a caravan from Austin to our facility. This should be a lot of fun. Thank you guys for your interest.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
John, count me in as it is on my way home. Thank you for the offer as I always enjoy visiting your new shop and ficility. Probabily most perticipants leaving Austin will be driving by your facility on their way home. anyway. Tomy Hamon

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
OK, Saturday it is. We will be working on a schedule of events that will include dyno, dragstrip and a nice lunch. We will also look into organizing a caravan from Austin to our facility. This should be a lot of fun. Thank you guys for your interest.

No.....THANK YOU!!!

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii

Thank you very much, John. I am looking forward to it.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I have been assuming that the event would be on Saturday and I plan to be there.

Same here.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We are in! We are looking forward to meeting you all!:cheers