Rear Badge for the GT

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Got your PM. I think I still have a couple and might be able to do another order of them. I will contact the guys I got them from and find out if they still are available.

There are a bunch of those out there on cars now. They look good when somewhat color coded to the car.

UB2SLOW

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2009
Suwanee, GA
Thanks! I sent you a PM and payment through paypal. I look forward to getting the badge for my car whenever you get a chance to send it. Thanks again, I really appreciate your help.:thumbsup

Rich

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I put in another small order. If anyone else wants one send me a PM. They are $45.00 delivered.

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
Hi Larry,

I would like to order one of those rear FORD GT emblems. Can you charge paypal like you did for the louvers that you had done. By the way, they came out perfect. I spend a couple of evenings with a file in front of the TV and they were ready to paint. Probably will go with powder coating on the louvers. Thanks again Larry,

Gary Tryhorn

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Hi Larry,

I would like to order one of those rear FORD GT emblems. Can you charge paypal like you did for the louvers that you had done. By the way, they came out perfect. I spend a couple of evenings with a file in front of the TV and they were ready to paint. Probably will go with powder coating on the louvers. Thanks again Larry,

Gary Tryhorn

Gary

Glad the vents came out good.

I will send you a pm about the badge.

Larry

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Picked up a couple of extra again.

Send me a PM if anyone else is interested in one.

BobbyU

Feb 16, 2009
FGT Badge

I have been looking for a rear badge that I plan on putting on my no stripe car just to maybe eliminate some of the "what is it stuff".

Well, I found this one. It is from some type of Australian Ford. It is exactly what I was looking for and to me it looks like a natural. It is a reproduction (I guess the originals are pricey). Made from metal and painted, mounts on the rear grill with two speedy nuts (I also used gasket paper and a rubber washers to keep it from scratching the paint). It is 3 3/4 inches tall. They come with the Ford black with the shiney outline (no, the paint they come with does not hold up to close inspection, but from a foot away it is fine) - I did mine blue for both Ford and to blend some with the stripe. For the yellow car I plan on doing the Ford in yellow.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I think I can import some more (they are coming out of Australia). Delivered cost (I think) will be $40.00.

Let me know if anyone has an interest, and I'll see if I can get another order.

Also would like to know impressions.

Hi, Still have any of the badge with you to sell? Thank you

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I have a spare if AZGT has run out of them.

Howard

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Is there still one of these available by chance? I know, 2 yr. old thread. :)

Probably a long shot, but thought I'd check before searching elsewhere for something similar.

Thanks, Jeff

tanner

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2011
I'll jump in on an old thread too. I would love a few if they are still available.

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Probably a few more of us who would be takers....

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
go to capaldiracing.com
They have a license plate frame that says FORD GT.I had the lettering painted to match my car.It looks awesome!

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks for the link!

Just ordered a couple.

Jeff

+1

BTW Dude has some wild Wankle engine jewelry in case you were looking for some. :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jeff, send Chip a PM and have him talk to Larry in Phoenix. I think he still had some left he would like to get rid of.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Would look good on my Heritage.

Count me in for one.

Thanks,

Fred

I thought you already had that badge on your Heritage. Must have been someone else. My brain is failing me lately.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I thought you already had that badge on your Heritage. Must have been someone else. My brain is failing me lately.

Hey Tim,
Your brain is alive and well.
I have had this badge on the "Spirit GT" since 2007.
If you notice, the post being quoted was done in 2007, not too recent.
Have been off the "Reservation" for a while, working on a major deal, so have not been following the Forum much as of late.
Will be back with the tribe when the world slows down a bit.
Fred

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Good to hear from you Fred, don't let your work time conflict with your playtime. Tomy

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Jeff, send Chip a PM and have him talk to Larry in Phoenix. I think he still had some left he would like to get rid of.

Thanks Frank, but I went ahead and grabbed a pair from E-Bay.

Jeff