Ready to find my '05-'06 GT; who might be selling?

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
..... my midnight blue metallic, i would sell it really only, for e bit of money, if i would find anotherone either in tungsten or quicksilver, ( without any stripes ) directly from the first owner.

So your's is like hitting the jackpot, and in such a short time, wow !
enjoy your GT in tungsten all stripes delete every day and every mile you can drive it, in the coming years

Felix
Felix, thanks for the fun greeting. I started this search with Midnight Blue no-stripe as my absolute #1 favorite. But of course I could not pass this car up. We have both hit the jackpot : )

Can you give me a link to see some pics of your car?

Brian

Tomcat

GT Owner
May 23, 2013
North Carolina & Perdido Key
Yes sir, Bridgestones just ordered : ) Tires on the car are the originals, so gotta go. Especially with a Torrie Pulley/tune on order.
Wow..you are well informed! It took me ~2 years to do the same...then another year to do the Heffner pipe (WORTH IT!).

Tomcat

GT Owner
May 23, 2013
North Carolina & Perdido Key
CONGRATULATIONS! That car looks GREAT...and the fun is just beginning, I have a tungsten with quick silver stripes. Where are you located?
That was fast!

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congrats on the new car! Only 25 of the 541 Tungsten cars were full stripe delete, and out of those only 12 had grey calipers.

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
CONGRATULATIONS! That car looks GREAT...and the fun is just beginning, I have a tungsten with quick silver stripes. Where are you located?
That was fast!
Guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I am in Denver. I have been studying every online ad and doing homework for this for about a year. That prep had me ready to pounce during my first call about this car; if I hadn't, it would have been gone to someone else the next day.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Congrats! Beautiful car and a great find. You certainly wont regret it at all.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Give Andy House a call. He sells lots of "no stories" GTs.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Does his current office take outside calls?

Last edited:

Skully

GT Owner
Dec 14, 2013
Dousman, WI
I'm glad you found the right car. It was a pleasure talking to you about my GT. Enjoy every mile

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Enjoy!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats on a really great car. Im one of the few on the site who prefers no stripe as well. great find!

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
I could have used an "lol" at the end of that, was a little slow to figure out the joke.

acolvin

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2015
Ewa Beach, HI
Thank you for the Lol!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
good luck on your search....

there is a blue no stripe hennessy car on eBay at the moment
That car has kind of an interesting history.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
If not buying from trusted source, strongly recommended having a PPI done by knowledgeable GT technician. See link below of a PPI form I posted years back.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/28160-FGT-PPI-List?highlight=List

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Just call Shelby and tell him what you want. That's how I got mine. Told him what I was looking for and he called when he had it. Easy Peasy. No Ads, no searching.

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
If not buying from trusted source, strongly recommended having a PPI done by knowledgeable GT technician. See link below of a PPI form I posted years back.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/28160-FGT-PPI-List?highlight=List
Very helpful, thanks!

I am heeding community advice and planning for professional PPI when the time comes.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Really pretty car.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

quahog

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2017
Cape Cod
new car

I tried Bring a Trailer as less than auction prices but missed out.. Found one locally thru Hemmings as the price dropped after several months listed . I offered 8 % below new lower price. Near perfect shape, miles low and time to sell ! In my garage a week later... Quahog