Belleville, IL
Don't ask questions, just show up.

Reactions: Ed Sims

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
In the desert with all the cactus and rattle snakes! o_O Pretty sure Chip has made arrangements.(y)

Reactions: JWZ

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I shall truly miss this wonderful party

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Hi All - I've never had the opportunity to ride in a NGT, so I wanted to post a humble ask (beg) for a ride in one while we're in Scottsdale, however brief, any length ride is fine, even just a quick around-the-block thrill(!), for anybody willing to take pity ... and if you or somebody with you wants to, in return I'll be glad to let them drive the FGT I'm bringing. I know, not much of an offer to NGT owners, it's all I've got. Thanks for considering ...

IMG_9147.JPG

Last edited:

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I dont think you will have a problem. Lots of new GTs expected. Someone will probably take you as a track passenger

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Well, I am clearly late to the party here...but Crissy and I would like to attend as well, with GT. Where the hell are you going to park everyone?
Bout time Chris

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Bout time Chris

Agreed! Chris stop taking retirement so seriously. Looking forward to seeing you and Crissy. Hope Chip can squeeze you in....

I dont think you will have a problem. Lots of new GTs expected. Someone will probably take you as a track passenger

I too do not think this will be a problem either. Once you attend your first rally you will understand! You will get a ride in the new GT.

Reactions: extrap

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi everyone sounds like a great time. I only made Rally 10. Just haven't had the time to go to any others. Not like my fellow Canuck Terry Chord.
Anyway I just found out I will be in Scottsdale a few days before the 30th. I am staying at the Phoenician Hotel. I hear its quite nice.
So my wife and I would like to attend at Chris Becks place on the 30th. Not sure what else we can do. Not bringing a car as this is a different trip. Was out driving the 06 today and just turned over 29,000 miles. and my 17 Gt has almost 18,000 kms, a little over 11,100 miles.
Both have been fantastic cars with great family, friends and experiences.
Look forward to seeing all of you.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I get in Friday the 29th. You can buy me dinner.

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I get in Friday the 29th. You can buy me dinner.
Good because you are buying Heidi & I dinner. Also many people will most likely start a bar tab under our name like we did with Bony in Vegas! LOL

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ah, the legend lives on. We will be able to celebrate Bony's birthday on Sunday the 31st.

Reactions: 1418

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Late additions: Rex & Rebecka w/GT.

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Chip
Gentlemen,

The first Rally to the Rally Party at my home prior to Rally II in Los Angeles was 15 years ago. It was a big success with over 50 GT's showing up and everybody had a great time. After we did it again the next year prior to the Las Vegas Rally our "Moderator Emeritus" Daniel Bonyhadi proclaimed that, "All Rallies begin in Scottsdale at Chip's house!"

I don't even know how many gatherings we've held here at Beck's Landing but it's been a bunch, the last one prior to our Ford vs Ferrari movie event earlier this year. If you're coming all the way to the Rally your experience will be incomplete and you will hate yourself forever if you don't join Raj, DBK, and yours truly here so..........LFG!!!!!!!!

This year's spectacular Rally to the Rally Extravaganza will be held at Beck's Landing at........

3pm to 6pm on October 30, 2021.

Chip Beck's Home
10335 N. 128th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85259

Two professional bartenders will be manning the Teddy Roosevelt Bar, valet staff will assist you self parking your GT and they will park non-GT's for you. Food will be catered by Honey Bear's Barbecue and it's always excellent. There will be live music in the bar area and ample places to eat, drink, and socialize both inside and out while you enjoy the surrounding beautiful desert mountain scenery and wonderful weather here in Scottsdale. Great food, cocktails/beer/wine, sparkling conversation, and good fellowship await so......

Don't miss it! Be there or be square!

As this marks 15 years of this gathering of the GT faithful I'm posting some pictures of the first Rally to the Rally Party back in 2007. Look how young we all were.

And since you will be here early, I'm arranging a special GT Cars and Coffee on Sunday morning October 31 at 4till4 Coffee in Old Town Scottsdale. A beautiful car friendly location to get caffeinated and prepared for our incredible opening night event at the mind blowing OTTO Car Club.

If you are going to attend this Rally to the Rally event please post up here with the number of people in your party and whether or not you will be bringing a GT so I will have an accurate count for the caterers. NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK IF THERE IS STILL ROOM, THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERY RALLY PARTICIPANT!! So post up and get to Scottsdale early enough on Saturday to be here at 3pm.

I'll see you here.

Chip
Master of Ceremonies

View attachment 63516View attachment 63517View attachment 63518View attachment 63519View attachment 63520
Thank You Sylvie myself and son will be there with Ford GT

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
sylvie myself and son will attend with Ford Gt

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Getting closer. Mine was just loaded. I was last of 6 cars on the truck. 5 GT's on way to rally. 3 NFGT's on top layer. All Heritage scheme (but different numbers, and one had a black pinstripe between blue and orange). My one daughter liked the light blue. My other daughter (the good one!) properly said she liked my red one better to make me feel good. 62 Vette on bottom in very front (going to SEMA in CA), a blue 05/06 in middle bottom, and mine at the end.

Attachments

• Rally 2021 load.jpg
    Rally 2021 load.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 14

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Getting closer. Mine was just loaded. I was last of 6 cars on the truck. 5 GT's on way to rally. 3 NFGT's on top layer. All Heritage scheme (but different numbers, and one had a black pinstripe between blue and orange). My one daughter liked the light blue. My other daughter (the good one!) properly said she liked my red one better to make me feel good. 62 Vette on bottom in very front (going to SEMA in CA), a blue 05/06 in middle bottom, and mine at the end.

Think that's 68Rcodeman's of Spring Hill FL above yours 👍

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
We have loaded up our 06 Heritage and are leaving this morning from Tampa, we so excited to see everyone and maybe even more excited to see everyone's cars!!!

Reactions: extrap

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Well, I am clearly late to the party here...but Crissy and I would like to attend as well, with GT. Where the hell are you going to park everyone?

In addition to my 2 acre property The BASIS school (which will be closed on that Saturday) directly accros the street from my house has given me their parking lot for the day. A Scottsdale Police Officer and an attendant will keep watch on the cars during the party. Bring your GT and Ill see you both there brother!

Chip
Organizer of Organization

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Dear Chip - I´m sorry to accept the fact that it has proven impossible for me to be let in to the US prior to Nov. 8th. Dr Frank will most likely make a joke about this but I will get back to haunt him later :cool: Have a great pre rally party - I will miss seeing you all.
Cheers
Anders

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Me? We were going to blue tape Chip's screen doors to keep them safe.

Reactions: Copenhagen GT