Richmond Virginia

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
I would like to bid for it = how do I do that?

Mark Wyant

Also, how large is the print?

Best wishes and lots of prayers for your wife.

The Canvas measures approx. 32" X 44". The bidding is in this thread. Thanks for the well wishes.

Justin

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If it's a suitable solution for everyone, I will run one more of these and get the guys to sign it so Justin can keep his. It may take a few weeks to track them all down, but cancer is a real jerk that we're all bound to have a run in with eventually if you haven't already.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
If it's a suitable solution for everyone, I will run one more of these and get the guys to sign it so Justin can keep his. It may take a few weeks to track them all down, but cancer is a real jerk that we're all bound to have a run in with eventually if you haven't already.

You never fail to impress, young man. Bravo!!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia

Great idea. If I had won I had not planned to take it anyway. This is even better.

Infantryman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2011
Ohio

What a great idea. It'd be great of we could buy a print and perhaps pay over, or have some part of the proceeds go toward a cancer assistance fund. (Just thinking out loud)

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Sounds great 500

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX

corvetgary

Oct 27, 2009
Im in New Mexico
Your Print

Hey Guys,
As much as I don't want to, I will be selling my Canvas Print from Rally IV. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in September, so I am trying to raise some funds. It was signed by Mark McGowan, Kip Ewing and Camilo Pardo. I just wanted to let you guys know, as I would like for it to go to someone on this forum. Its a beautiful print and I wish I could keep it, but cancer ain't cheap :thumbsdow.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin, I would like to buy your print, next week. AND I would like to talk to you about saving your wife!!
Call me tonight, I am in Santa Fe New Mexioc. Gary, 505-466-8388

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado

Wow..didn't expect that. Very kind gesture Dave, really means alot. Don't know what to say but thanks!:thumbsup

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to thank everyone again for the thoughts and prayers for my wife. She had her last round of the "bad chemo" thursday, and is doing ok. Still have a year of treatments, but everything is looking good so far. The bidding will end on the print today at 2pm Mountain Time. Thanks to everyone that bid, and again, thanks Dave. I will contact the winner this evening.

Justin

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado

Congrats Magic.....PM sent.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
This is a great forum :) and nothing but blessings and positive energy towards you, your wife and family....
Best wishes,
Stunts

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
I've sent a couple of PMs, but not heard back from you. Please respond either to my PM or email address sent.

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
I've sent a couple of PMs, but not heard back from you. Please respond either to my PM or email address sent.

Email Sent.

And apologies to all that have PM'd me. As a spectator my storage space is small, and every reply I sent did not go out. I did not notice the site message telling me that. I will clean out my inbox and get back to all of you.

Last edited:

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
This is a great forum :) and nothing but blessings and positive energy towards you, your wife and family....
Best wishes,
Stunts

Thank you for your thoughts. My wife just finished her last round of chemo and is doing well. And I couldn't agree more about the forum. Great group of guys. And oddly, I just saw a pic of you and my dad (Vince from Kansas) on my pc today while looking through some pics.