Rally III News - Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I'm in. I'll be coming alone because I can only afford to ship the GT or the wife.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hope your bringing the GT, we can go to Pahrump and take care of those needs.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I am planning to come if the dates work out for me. Eager to find out.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bullitt, that was a really good one! I love reading this board. I'm really glad you guys had a RED car to show you the way around the lake.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I hope that just because I miss the first two that there isn't some messed up hazing ritual........

Moody you misspelled blow.

Need I say more?

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
I know its been said before....but I'm now a member of Spring Mountain Sports in Pahrump.........if you guys think you might be interested in a track day there lemme know and I'll see if I can arrange it.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
One of the principals of Spring Mt did own a FGT. Not that I am speaking for anyone, other than myself, I would highly recommend an event on that track. Either before or after our official rally. For legal reasons I would urge DBK to make it a SPRING MOUNTAIN event, not recommended or endorsed by FORDGTFORUM.

After seeing the unfortunate incident at CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY at the F Club event, I am very concerned. Gordon Wolf is also a member of that track.

For those owners that don't want to track their FGT, there are some wonderful
retail opportunities that are not allowed in Clarke County. :)

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Special retail opportunities like your avatar??:banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
ass-O-lutely

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
Vegas

Count me in for Vegas - Rally III

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Bullitt, that was a really good one! I love reading this board. I'm really glad you guys had a RED car to show you the way around the lake.

Yeah We used them for radar bait. I also don't recall them ever being out front. One of them could have easily assumed the position. I think he was running 23 pounds of boost and 104 octane.

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
how could i not go? biggest problem...how do i get to Las Vegas...Wendover/Bonneville in september?....Zion?... Death Valley?...Pahrump?...area 51?...sooo many choices. Where can I land the Blackbird? Maps, where are my maps, need gps for Christmas.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
making the right choices is never easy... I know, my real job is sorting oranges :)

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
making the right choices is never easy... I know, my real job is sorting oranges :)

Looks like Grapefruit to me :cheers

I would love to go...I'll be looking for a GT by then, maybe someone will be selling !!!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Rally Nannies.

After missing Rally I and II there is no way I will miss #III. Please count me in I will bring the GTX-1 and leave the wife and kids at home.:cheers

Since you missed Rallies 1 and 2 you appear to be unfamiliar with the GT Forums Rally "nanny program" for those members with wives and kids. Two years of experimentation have clearly shown that using the "rally nannies" is easier and much more fun at these events if you leave your wife and kids at home! :banana :banana :banana

Chip

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
im in

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I'll be there, if Chip is providing the Rally Nanny's.

NOIR GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 6, 2006
Detroit
Add me to the mix , I'll be there !

JimF

GT Owner
Dec 19, 2006
Palm Springs, Lake Tahoe
Spring Mountain

I would like to see an event at Spring Mountain. I have never driven that track. Let's get the GT's on the track. Perhaps there can be an instructor or two for those that don't have experience and several run groups for different levels of agression:banana:banana

Sort of a NASA HPDE program for GT's.

Jim "Big Dog" Foxx

Status
Not open for further replies.