Rally III News - Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I'm late as usual, but I'll be there for sure, with a growing family.... did I mention we have a bouncing baby girl now.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
No, you didn't! AND CONGRATS!!! :party:party:party

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
EP, yes, Wynn parking ramp is a gentle slope. I've usually parked via the north garage ramp but perhaps there's been some rearrangement as a result of Wynn's Encore construction. Wynn has several benefits including being directly across the street from Fashion Show Mall for the ladies. Also, the hotel is situated on the north end of the strip making ingress/egress less painful and freeway access is just down the steet via Sahara. Shelby's also located north of the strip.

Daniel Boulud, Alex, Bartolotta, SW Steakhouse, Okada and others are all good eats and room service is decent. Stayed in a salon suite last time which was fabulous. I've seen Le Reve a few times (have to entertain different folks) and it's a classy, entertaining show.

Also across the street, Trump's Tower I should be open by then and New York's Plaza Hotel replica will be under construction. And if you haven't seen MGM Mirage/Dubai World's City Center project right next to Bellagio, you're in for an eye-popper. When it's done, it will likely top $10B.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm late as usual, but I'll be there for sure, with a growing family.... did I mention we have a bouncing baby girl now.

Congratulations on the new addition !!!! :cheers

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'll be there!

Whats another 2200 miles in a GT?

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I'd call it pure heaven!!

Count me in also, Dave, and thank you for your efforts at organizing these great events! Just tell me where to send the check!!

PS - For anyone coming from the Northwest area, you'd love California State Route 108 over Sonora Pass, an unforgettable road (from Sonora to US 395 above Bridgeport), and you can tie it in with CA SR 168/NV SR 266 over Westgard-Gilbert-Lida passes from Big Pine (US 395 south of Bishop) to US 95 at Lida Junction. That is, if you don't mind using the rack & pinion a lot!

:thumbsup:cheers:thumbsup

Attachments

• IMG_0611_1.JPG
    IMG_0611_1.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 246

GO's

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 10, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Count me in too. Vegas will be great!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Congrats Brian!!
Hope mother and child are doing well!!:thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
MIssed my name :willy:willy

fly-by

GT Owner
Mar 22, 2006
Las Vegas Rally

David, please add my name to the list......I will for sure be going. Fly-by. Sounds like if will be a great time. Depending on the timing you might wan"t to consider doing the rally at a time that people could participate in the silver state road event in the spring or in the fall. I have done it several times and it is really fun especially since they added the half mile and mile shootout. Again, let my know as soon as you get the details and sign me up. thanks Fly-by (Jim Hindmarch)

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Yes Chris!
The Mandalay has DuCase's restaurant Mix as well as Palmer's Auerole. I do prefer the Four Seasons which is part of the property. The pool at the Mandalay is great.

I vote Mandalay as well! In fact the first round at the Red Square vodka ice bar is on me.:willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
RED SQUARE and some Beluga= mucho goodo :)

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
I'm in as well. Mandalay, Palms, Hard Rock are great pool+club+eat places, Daniel knows what he's talking about. At the same time we should have good, safe parking.

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
As always, just taggin along or bringin up the rear. :thumbsup

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Vegas?!? Carroll Shelby?!? Oh, I'm so in!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
What's happened to Bart Carter and Gordon Wolf?

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Yea Vegas!

Dave,
Thanks again for a great Rally III location suggestion!
(and Frank thanks for the heads-up).
Texas and Florida are due but this is toooo good to pass up.
Put me on the list to be there with car!!!

DanM

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 31, 2006
Stillwater, MN
Las Vegas sound great

Dave,

count me in too, my vote is the Wynn. Best accomodations and best service.

Dan

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
Sounds great. Looking forward to going. Malibu

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
rally III

Dave, of course we'll be there!:banana
Vince

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Count me in from Oregon!! Sounds like another fantastic rally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.