Rally 10 Cooking Class!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
So Ralphie, Andy is giving you an endorsement to sign up and provide your talented entertainment to the ladies.

PM me and I will tell you where to send your entry fee.....:wink

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Bill, If there is still room can you add Amy to the list for the class?? I just booked her a flight and Her plane arrives at 1:05 on weds and I will bring her right over to be with the girls at 2pm... Thanks Eric

Moose

GT Owner
Feb 15, 2014
Ontario
Cooking Class GT Rally 10

Bill, If there is still room can you add Amy to the list for the class?? I just booked her a flight and Her plane arrives at 1:05 on weds and I will bring her right over to be with the girls at 2pm... Thanks Eric

Bill,

Please could you sign up Pam for the cooking class on Wednesday if there is still space. We expect to arrive on Sunday. Please advise on the method and timing of payment. Many thanks Oliver

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN

Got you covered Doc! There is still room but I need to check with the hotel staff to identify the cutoff date for ordering the aprons for the ladies. We could probably have some last minute sign-ups but it is unlikely they would get the commemorative apron. There have been PM/email additions to the list which I need to update later this evening.

Bill, Please could you sign up Pam for the cooking class on Wednesday if there is still space. We expect to arrive on Sunday. Please advise on the method and timing of payment. Many thanks Oliver

Done Oliver. Will update the list with these additions shortly.

>>>>>>>>>>>Note, Oliver you need to activate your PM ability. It is not allowing a PM to you<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks to all! This should be a fun event for the ladies.:thumbsup

Last edited:

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Hi Bill,

Could you please include my wife on the participant list? Her name is Jennifer Thomas.

Thank you!
Seth

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Done....

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Can you please sign up my wife Amy for this?

Thanks for setting it up.

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Bill,
Could you please sign up Lynn for the cooking class if there is still more room?

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Bill,

Susan would like to do the cooking class as well. If there is still any remaining spots open then I would appreciate it if she could be added to the list. (Susan Hott)

Vince H

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Please sign up Mandy Savenor and Bonnie Hanson

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Bill
If there is still room please sign up Omera also

Thanks

Steve

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Indy is OTL in Michigan. His phone is dead. Give him a few days to get back.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Thanks Frank

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
He needs a phone charger!

Ed

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Ok Omera is in the cooking class

Ed maybe he "wants" to have a dead phone

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Registration Closed

Ok guys and ladies, as my personal secretary posted earlier I have been away from the Forum the last couple days honing my track driving skills in beautiful Michigan. Trying to prepare for Andy and Ron at the rally.:biggrin

We will now be closing the cooking class registration. THANKS to all of you who showed great interest in this event! I have updated the list with information current as of today with the cutoff with Scott Ahlman. We have a roster of participants from all across the country as well as Europe looking for a great “girl” experience.

And maybe one guy if RALPHIE decides to join in, uh, errr crash the party…:facepalm:

See everyone soon at the best rally yet!:thumbsup

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Sorry,

Just noted this post about cooking class, Is there room for one more?

Thanks