Pe2unia is now joined by her older sister

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have been in negotiations on a Yellow 05 stripe delete GT since June 2009 and my Patience finally paid off.:willy At the end of our GT Guys coming to Maryland event I had Rich and Dennis go with me to do a PPI on this yellow thing of beauty and after about 1 1/2 hours of methodically scoping over every inch of her I received the :thumbsup that she was a no stories GT.:banana So the rest is history as I handed over the cashiers check, slapped on a transport tag, and after a 90 mile drive home Pe2unia has to share her room with her older sister. I do have a few things in mind to dress her up on the outside so stay tuned for the finished product. Now........which car will go to Rally V?????????????????:ack

Attachments

• DSC03839.JPG
    DSC03839.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC03840.JPG
    DSC03840.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC03785.JPG
    DSC03785.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 418

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Congrats. We are expanding the family. :thumbsup

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
As I've stated before, I'm a no stripe guy, but that yellow is especially ROCKIN'! (now just take off the side stripes :lol).

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congrats. We are expanding the family. :thumbsup

Yea Greg I have been lurking around for another GT for some time but I really wanted an 05 in yellow or quick silver.

As I've stated before, I'm a no stripe guy, but that yellow is especially ROCKIN'! (now just take off the side stripes :lol).

Side stripes being removed guaranteed:thumbsup

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Way to double your fun!! :thumbsup Congrats!! :cheers

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
nice purchase! congrats on the addition to the family!

H

HHGT

Congrats. Make sure her sister does not get jealous.

BillyGT

GT Owner
Jul 3, 2009
:banana Sweet! Congradulations :thumbsup

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
that must be the fabled yellowed belly sapsucker! :biggrin

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
John, Very Nice!!:cheers

John

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
It needs RED stripes!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
yes,maroon le-mans stripe would be bold looking.:wink

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
And I can't forget all of the help Shelby gave me over the last nine months on market values and the countless hours on the phone because of the million questions I had. So for that I need to give Shelby a BIG "THANK YOU" :cheers

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Congrats John. You are now a new member of the 2 + GT owners clan!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup
Thanks for joining:rofl
:cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
And I can't forget all of the help Shelby gave me over the last nine months on market values and the countless hours on the phone because of the million questions I had. So for that I need to give Shelby a BIG "THANK YOU" :cheers

Thanks bud. Just glad you got her. I am sure you will make her look better than she already does. Gonna be hard to top pe2unia! :thumbsup

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Great John!

Hmmm,better reason to have a back up motor+ transaxel.

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
Congrats!!!!!!

I wounder what going to happen first in the upgrades????????:confused

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Wow, that's awesome. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what presents you have in store for her.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
John ,
Good for you !!! Congrats on your new gal !!
I told my wife I wanted to get another Gt and she said why?You already have one ?
I told her there was no other car for me.She than stated she did not want that ! So I than told her I was going to get a Carrera GT! She said ok !! She later asked me how much is a CGT? I told her the price of 3 Ford Gt's.Than she gave me the OK for a 2nd Gt !Now if I can find the money I'll be all set !!

Last edited:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
John ,
Good for you !!! Congrats on your new gal !!
I told my wife I wanted to get another Gt and she said why?You already have one ?
I told her there was no other car for me.She than stated she did not want that ! So I than told her I was going to get a Carrera GT! She said ok !! She later asked me how much is a CGT? I told her the price or 3 Ford Gt's.Than she gave me the OK for a 2nd Gt !Now if I can find the money I'll be all set !!

Thanks Ron and everyone else.:cheers
For the last year I have seriously looked at the super snake, KR, & superformance kits but I just couldn't keep from going back to the GT every time. So......the rest it history:banana