ma.
Exciting stuff!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
3 in the area or 3 at Sarasota Ford?

I don't know of anyone else in the area that got one. It would be nice to meet some other future NGT owners though.. maybe I'll meet some of you at Daytona, I'm planning on going with my son.

Three being delivered at Sarasota Ford. This does not include the car Dave mentioned. A Tampa dealer told me they're delivering several cars, but you have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Send me a PM with your phone number.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The Ti nuts would have a smaller effect on rotating mass than they would on unsprung weight. Th NGT is all about aero, weight & suspension so I'm going for the Ti nuts!

Ed

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Will a list of servicing dealers become available at the time of ordering? These dealers are investing to become a servicing dealer (quite substantial) and maybe they should receive sales commission (my opinion anyway). I live in rural area, therefore knowing service options and distance would be helpful!

Owyhee

Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
I am using Gentry Ford in Ontario Oregon

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Will a list of servicing dealers become available at the time of ordering? These dealers are investing to become a servicing dealer (quite substantial) and maybe they should receive sales commission (my opinion anyway). I live in rural area, therefore knowing service options and distance would be helpful!

Yes, you will be able to find that info out when you order.

Owyhee

Aug 5, 2016
Idaho
Concierge emailed me today and said Matte Finish Carbon Fiber and Gloss both have a clear coat finish. Now I just need to pick one. Ugh this is supposed to be easy.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
How many for NorCal? And AwsumGT & LoveCHP are in Central Cal so that doesn't count.

Ed

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Three being delivered at Sarasota Ford.

Our Sarasota Ford GT Tech has completed three webinars and is slated to go to Multimatic in February.

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
The lugnuts are really close to the center of the wheel, so the benefit in rotational inertia won't be significantly. A 2lb lighter tire will make a far bigger difference.
That's true when considering accelerating and decelerating, and cornering to a lesser extent, but the bigger factor is in helping reduce unsprung weight to enable the tires to more quickly react to bumps so that the load is as consistent as possible between the tire and the road. A lighter tire/wheel/hub (and lugnuts) is easier to accelerate upward and downward through the suspension travel and so allows a more stable contact patch for improved control. So even though TI lugnuts won't do much for improving accel or decel as you mention, their effect is more important when considering the mass that can be pivoting about the inboard joints of the control arms many times per second.