N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I had no idea that pocket was there!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I did not know that was there, and I've had four of em'!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just had 2 days of driving my gal at Watkins Glen !!Awesome is all I can say !!The single adjustable shocks from Alex are sensational!!!It was quite a thrill !!I gave some rides out to fellow Gt owners as well as my students .We were all in amazement !! What a set up !!!
Thank you to Alex!!!!!!
Oh ya,lots of accolades !!!

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I found the pockets the first hour I owned the car. Reason is that I had pre-ordered a set of replacement mats so that I could store the original/classic/easily_marred stock mats. I'd strongly recommend the stock ones get put away. They look like they get ruined in a moment.
But between the pockets, the huge trunk and now that little storage dish in front of the radio, it's a long hauler.
Just need cruise control which, though wholly inappropriate for such a car, would really be valuable to ensure that speed stays in check.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I see the value of cruise control similarly, to prevent one from easily and 'inadvertently' drifting upwards of 100mph

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Zactly!

I see the value of cruise control similarly, to prevent one from easily and 'inadvertently' drifting upwards of 100mph