Nth Moto GT build!! Updated power numbers and shop experience.

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
So this build has been in the works for over a year now. I wanted to stay true to the roots of the supercharger but wanted to do something most everyone hasn’t done. Aaron and his team at Nth Moto absolutely delivered and made it even better than I could have imagined.

First off we decided to some kick ass equal length long tubes. I know these are really necessary but we wanted to do something different that would set the build apart. Then we went with the 4.5L whipple and did the new TB from whipple and converted the car to drive by wire with the addition of a Motec 150. This allows for exceptional throttle and traction control. Custom spec’d cams and valve train was done by Nth so we can rev it comfortabley a little higher than stock. Aaron then made a complete custom exhaust that hooks to the long tubes. We also wrapped the entire exhaust with inconel heat shielding. We completely re-did the fuel system that includes all new ethanol safe lines, ID injectors, custom fuel rails, swirl pot system, and new pumps in tank. We did the Nth moto custom carbon RPS clutch and flywheel setup. Of course we also did the Scott Ahlman Ohlin’s suspension. We also designed a custom bigger air to water intercooler for the whipple and did a custom trans cooler for the hotter southern climate.

There are so many other details that make this build just unbelievable. Their attention to detail is unparalleled. Here are a few progress photos and some finished photos with an idling video. Going on dyno soon and then will do all drivability tuning on the road. Hoping to be delivered to me by end of year!

https://flic.kr/p/2oX5XrA
https://flic.kr/p/2oX92kL
https://flic.kr/p/2oXb8ca
https://flic.kr/p/2oX92kF
https://flic.kr/p/2oVxv69

Last edited:

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Are we looking at catalytic converters?

Who provided the tune?

Looks great.

Reactions: Fast Freddy

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
Are we looking at catalytic converters?

Who provided the tune?

Looks great.
No cats on the car. The exhaust was created with two different style muffles to achieve a nice tone that is obviously loud but just not obnoxiously loud. If we didn’t do any kind of mufflers with the long tubes and just straight exhaust it would have be ridiculously ear deafening loud and probably not even sound that good.

Nth Moto has done all the tuning on the car with a Motec M150

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
2112 can attest to "obnoxiously loud".

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Wow this thread takes me back 10-15 years, where there were lots of GT mod projects going on. These projects are rare these days. Cool to see, thanks for sharing.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
2112 can attest to "obnoxiously loud".
I run nothing but Ford parts.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
The components, build quality, and attention to detail are all AMAZING! Great job!

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
The components, build quality, and attention to detail are all AMAZING! Great job!
Thanks!

It has definitely been a labor of love. Nth Moto did an absolutely killer job and I couldn’t be happier. 15 month build time almost killed me but totally worth it in the end.

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Makes me wonder what ever happened to the Fubar GT project ?

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I run nothing but Ford parts.
Minus a few...

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
That is nice .i've seen some of there work on a friends car few years ago & it was impressive

Reactions: Bbhaynes

Hydra GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2008
Delray Beach, FL
WOW, i keep looking at all the intricate work. WOW, well done and good luck with her.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Stunning work I’m sure it’s a beast
Enjoy the ride

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
Oh hell yes.
Looking forward to numbers. Congrats on a beautiful build.

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
Oh hell yes.
Looking forward to numbers. Congrats on a beautiful build.
Update on power numbers!

840whp and 700 tq on 93 pump

924whp and 783 tq on ethanol

Gonna be a fun ride!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I forgot to ask, did you put in an additional key into your crankshaft snout?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fast Freddy

Bbhaynes

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 8, 2021
Madison, MS
We
I for to ask, did you put in an additional key into your crankshaft snout?
We did not. I was told didn’t really need till like 1100-1200 hp. We have had no issues so far.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Live by this!

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 31