New wheels, lowered stance, 14 stitches, two broken fingers, Priceless

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Thanks for all of your kind "get well" responses. I used Bony's patented pain medication last night, Maker's Mark Manhatten. Today I am "supervising" the final adjustments to the ride height and alignment. My son hopes to do the install for the kit on the yellow car today as well. I get to sit in a lawn chair and bark orders. I can't wait.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Question #4:

Timmy has four GTs. If Timmy does some work to one of his GTs and breaks two fingers while doing this work will Timmy have enough fingers to do the work on all of his GTs?

Please do not count thumbs when doing your calculations.

Rob

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Your car looks great, love the wheels. Hope the fingers heal quickly. I have a blue car like yours as my screen saver, stunning color.

Rick

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Tim, the car looks great that height! I just hope you didn't get blood on that beautiful GT... :eek Seriously though, sorry to hear you busted up 2 of your fingers. Sounds painful!

Oh, and I know it's probably quite difficult to drive these cars w/broken fingers, so if you find that having 4 GTs right now is a bit overwhelming, I'd be happy to help you out with that. :biggrin

Get well soon,
MJ

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Jeez Tim! Be careful :eek

Car looks rockin. :cheers

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
OUCH!!! :willy Now I understand why F/I Chris stated looking for a yellow without any blood on calipers.

Still going to vote for ya Tim, just won't go hunting with you.....:rofl

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just saw this post. Guess we change your name to Tim CANTdoitveryWELL!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Still going to vote for ya Tim, just won't go hunting with you.....:rofl

To paraphrase the joke going around now: "I'd rather go hunting with Tim than go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy."

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
To paraphrase the joke going around now: "I'd rather go hunting with Tim than go for a car ride with Ted Kennedy."

How about a car ride with Teddy, or hunting with Dick Cheney?

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Kinda takes skinning a knuckle to a new level. I do have a question that maybe you could help me with. I have a GT500 on order and was wondering if Ford GT wheels would fit on it? I am thinking maybe the rears would be too wide? Any insight you could give me would help a bunch.

Thanks. Pat.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Question #4:

Timmy has four GTs. If Timmy does some work to one of his GTs and breaks two fingers while doing this work will Timmy have enough fingers to do the work on all of his GTs?

Please do not count thumbs when doing your calculations.

Rob

Seven?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
When ever I smashed a finger my friends always told to me " If you want your fingers to get better go home and soak them in cider " Some may get it ,some may not ??..:biggrin

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
When ever I smashed a finger my friends always told to me " If you want your fingers to get better go home and soak them in cider " Some may get it ,some may not ??..:biggrin

I think that I will stick with my Doctor's instructions. And by the way Neil's math is correct, seven.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I think that I will stick with my Doctor's instructions. And by the way Neil's math is correct, seven.

It's good to see you can still operate the key board !!! See you at SEMA..:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
How about a car ride with Teddy, or hunting with Dick Cheney?

SAME-O, SAME-O! Bring on the V.P.! :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I think that I will stick with my Doctor's instructions.

Good plan.

And Stormy? :slap:slap:slap :lol

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Ouch Sell It

Tim sell that GT now at fire sale prices.:biggrin

Give me a call and I will help you unload this demon:rofl

Thank God you still have your fingures buddy and as you know the car is tit's:thumbsup