new standing mile record for Ford GT...or any other car

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I think your car had already proven that apparently the nitrous works. That 50 shot made you go from 185 to 217 right? :rofl

Yes its almost always a 50 shot. :cheers

I love this forum and I love this car, and now even more if thats possible:cheers:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I love this forum and I love this car, and now even more if thats possible:cheers:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

RE-installing dry system on GT now :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

No really its ok i have the pump and injector headroom now :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Next time you can drive it.

No.. Cause .. I'll want a TT for sure !!!:biggrin

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
based on what you have said here then a GT with stock gearing should do 300 mph in 6th gear at 8,500 rpm's assuming he is running stock height tires. does anybody know what kind of wheels and tires he was running?

9750rpms in 5th gear should get 300 done:biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
9750rpms in 5th gear should get 300 done:biggrin

Dan when are you coming out?????

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
No.. Cause .. I'll want a TT for sure !!!:biggrin

perfection

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
RE-installing dry system on GT now :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

No really its ok i have the pump and injector headroom now :biggrin

more people are starting to see the light:wink

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Who is going to be the 1st to do port NOS injection?

Injecting upstream to the blower is not ideal. The blower compresses the NOS and thus increases the temperatures of the NOS gas too. Best to inject it into the intake ports where its coolness will be best appreciated.

Last edited:

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
that graph shows 2000rwhp at 300 mph. I guess I was somewhat close in my guess.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

Injecting upstream to the blower is not ideal. The blower compresses the NOS and thus increases the temperatures of the NOS gas too. Best to inject it into the intake ports where its coolness will be best appreciated.

in the case of the GT since the whipple supercharger is sensitive to IAT's i would not go direct port. i would spray the supercharger and get a synergystic cooling effect that would produce more power than direct port.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

you are very correct, but that was too much work at the time I working this project, and I wanted to keep things as simple as possible, but now I find myself going back to that Idea, however I still think there is quite a bit of gain by going to the 390's vs stock gears in the standing mile.

I was just looking at the vid again.............. man that car pulls in sixth gear like mine does in third:biggrin crazy!:willy

Last edited:

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
does Stillen even have any 3.90s left? I think I remember reading they were only going to do one production run and they were out.

I'd really like 3.73s instead of the 3.36s.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
does Stillen even have any 3.90s left? I think I remember reading they were only going to do one production run and they were out.

I'd really like 3.73s.

I dont know but Im sure somewhere somehow I should be able to find some:wink

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Ok Folks,

It is now OFFICIAL. I've said it all along, but now we have proof positive...... WHITE IS THE FASTEST FORD GT COLOR !!!!! ;-)

Richard Hille
The GT School

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Ok Folks,

It is now OFFICIAL. I've said it all along, but now we have proof positive...... WHITE IS THE FASTEST FORD GT COLOR !!!!! ;-)

Richard Hille
The GT School

:lol:lol:lol
rimshot1b.gif

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I dont know but Im sure somewhere somehow I should be able to find some:wink

I contacted everyone possible just last week to get a set to no avail. Kyle said Ricardo wanted a 30% price increase :ack from the last batch in order to do another run on them. He is now checking with a different company that may be able to make them and said he would let me know soon.:cheers

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Ok Folks,

Richard Hille
The GT School

:rofl

My stripes are white, does that count?

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I was just looking at the vid again.............. man that car pulls in sixth gear like Mullet's does in fourth:biggrin crazy!:willy

fixed

:wink

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Ok Folks,

Richard Hille
The GT School

Not news to me and has been the fastest color since October of last year. :wink

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Mr. Mullet, do you run a HKS EVC?