New owner!!!!

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Congrats, now enjoy it. I bought my Tungsten GT a little over a year ago from Shelby, had a similar experience. I'm still in lust with it!
Marty

Bill Briley

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2005
Valley Forge PA.
What my GT Bothers said............

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations and welcome to our little piece of Fun and Excitement. Find you a confortable chair for the garage for just stareing!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Congrats and welcome. I can see from your picture that your stoked about getting her. Enjoy.

Vince H

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Welcome aboard.

Chip

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Congrats.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Two nice RED cars in the background and you choose Tungsten. Oh well, welcome aboard. You might give us hint where you're located so fellow owners will know.

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Congrats!

What kind of plane do you fly?

I fly a Piper Archer, Cessna 172, and a friend has an RV6A and a RV10A at my disposal.

Anthony

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Two nice RED cars in the background and you choose Tungsten. Oh well, welcome aboard. You might give us hint where you're located so fellow owners will know.
Location added ;-)

Anthony

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Location added ;-)

Anthony

I want to move there.

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
I have a house on the waterfront in the yacht club area of Cape Coral and will be there in April - fancy a beer?

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I have a house on the waterfront in the yacht club area of Cape Coral and will be there in April - fancy a beer?

I'll be down in Venice/Sarasota for some golf in April. I'd love to meet up if you've got the inclination.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Congrats! I know the felling, have to pinch myself once in a while to make sure it is not a dream

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL

PM me when you are here!!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congrats and welcome!!!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I fly a Piper Archer, Cessna 172, and a friend has an RV6A and a RV10A at my disposal.

Anthony

Well again from a fellow pilot

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Welcome to the GT family (and the neighborhood). We need to arrange a drive for lunch and get together with several other GT owners in the area. Nice color choice by the way!

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Welcome to the GT family (and the neighborhood). We need to arrange a drive for lunch and get together with several other GT owners in the area. Nice color choice by the way!

If you can make that between the 2nd and 10th April - I will come and join you

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Beautiful car! Welcome to the fold. I appreciate your life philosophy. We were put here to live, not wait around to die!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL

I now have a home in Naples and am here in Florida now. I would love to meet some of the local guys whom I may have not met at all the Rallies! Shoot me a PM.