New owner!!!!

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Welcome to the GT family (and the neighborhood). We need to arrange a drive for lunch and get together with several other GT owners in the area. Nice color choice by the way!

I'm all for that. Early April sounds good so we can get everyone together.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats and welcome !! :cheers Great Color choice ..:thumbsup It's good to see the Florida GT count go up by one .. :biggrin

AHudson

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2009
Alabama
Congratulations! You made a great move and the phrase 'seize the day' came to mind. I've got the same color combo and love its unique, elegant look.

Last edited:

SAcobra427

GT Owner
Nov 15, 2010
Pa
Congratulations! You made a great move and the phrase 'seize the day' came to mind. I've got the same color combo and love its unique, elegant look.
Same here, You will love that color !!! You will love how the color changes from cloudy to sunny days, the sun really picks up on the metallic in the paint !

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Welcome to the group and congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you at the ralley. Shelby's the man.
I now have about 65,000 miles of seat time in the GT and looking forward to the next 65,000 and more god willing!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
This just in....., Said GT has just been delivered down in Florida!!! How's that for a great Sunday afternoon?

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I also bought from Shelby, had the same experience, and sometimes I still go into the garage, just to look at the car. You will love it!

glord

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Los Gatos California
I too just bought from Shelby. He actually bought my first GT from me three years ago so this is my second time around as a GT owner and second time working with Shelby and Elite Autos. Still a couple weeks away from delivery as Shelby is making a few minor modifications and then on a truck to California. I can't wait to get back behind the wheel!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Congrats on the GT!!!

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Congrats neighbor...I'm in Sarasota. We probably have enough local guys to do some sort of get together. Let me know if you need any local knowledge about service etc.
Andy

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Congrats neighbor...I'm in Sarasota. We probably have enough local guys to do some sort of get together. Let me know if you need any local knowledge about service etc.
Andy

Andy,
I assume you know Joe C. with the yellow '05? A get together early April sounds good.