New owner in SoCal

intence

Feb 27, 2009
Took delivery of this 4 option 06 FGT last week and happy to be part of the club now. Have not had much time to drive it but hope to catch other SoCal FGT around. :cool:

TnWQAsz.jpeg

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Congrats!
You won’t want to drive that Lambo any more!

Reactions: 2112

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Congrats! Looks cool with the black wheels and stripes (y) :cool:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Eager to hear the specs on the HRE’s and tires.

Welcome

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Welcome to the finest and most informative forum on the internet and the Ford GT community. I may be in SoCal in December for maintenance and repairs on GTs around the LA area. Let me know if you might be interested in me looking at your GT for maintenance or upgrades to your car. Congrats

intence

Feb 27, 2009
Congrats!

haha the superleggera has a special place in my heart.

Congrats! Looks cool with the black wheels and stripes (y) :cool:

thanks

Eager to hear the specs on the HRE’s and tires.

Welcome

it came with the car so ill have to figure out size and offset

Welcome to the finest and most informative forum on the internet and the Ford GT community. I may be in SoCal in December for maintenance and repairs on GTs around the LA area. Let me know if you might be interested in me looking at your GT for maintenance or upgrades to your car. Congrats

yes for sure, id been wanting to have the car looked over anyways.

Reactions: Johntpr and GT Tech

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
haha the superleggera has a special place in my heart.

thanks

it came with the car so ill have to figure out size and offset

yes for sure, id been wanting to have the car looked over anyways.
I'll keep you in the loop. And please, drive the thing. That is why we built them.

Reactions: Johntpr

intence

Feb 27, 2009
I'll keep you in the loop. And please, drive the thing. That is why we built them.

first fill up this morning (y)

vV7qvSO.jpeg

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
first fill up this morning (y)

vV7qvSO.jpeg
Give me a call if you have any questions.
Rich (586) 292-2788

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Congrats intence!

We're in SoCal (Santa Clarita) and regularly service about 50 GT's in the SoCal region. We sold our house/shop a couple of months ago so we've been closed down... but the good news is that the new house/shop is coming along very quickly and it is going to be MUCH larger than the previous shop and we will continue our GT-only business with some much-welcomed additional space!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congrats on the new ride, and looking forward to meeting you at the GT Tech meet up in December with Rich.

Here's a snapshot of Rich working on my GT last month in California.

GTTech-0499.jpg

Reactions: extrap

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Congrats the black on red looks great. Seems like the previous owner did not drive it much so you will have to make up for that.

intence

Feb 27, 2009
Give me a call if you have any questions.
Rich (586) 292-2788

You the man. Thanks for the offering support.

Congrats intence!

We're in SoCal (Santa Clarita) and regularly service about 50 GT's in the SoCal region. We sold our house/shop a couple of months ago so we've been closed down... but the good news is that the new house/shop is coming along very quickly and it is going to be MUCH larger than the previous shop and we will continue our GT-only business with some much-welcomed additional space!

Yeah I saw that. Would love to check out the new facility when ready.

Congrats on the new ride, and looking forward to meeting you at the GT Tech meet up in December with Rich.

Here's a snapshot of Rich working on my GT last month in California.

View attachment 66989

Love your spec. Saw your car in the Hagerty vid.

Congrats the black on red looks great. Seems like the previous owner did not drive it much so you will have to make up for that.

Thanks!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Welcome, also like the black out treatment. The more you drive the more you will be hooked on the GT. Just make sure tires are warmed up and car pointed straight before any hard accelerations.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Congrats!
Not true about my Diablo Roadster, on a nice Fall day nothing is better. Top off, the click-clack of the gated transmission, smooth silky V-12 inches behind my head.

Congrats on the new FGT Intence

intence

Feb 27, 2009
Thanks everyone.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Congrats on the FGT, you’re going to fall in love- Easy on the gas pump nozzle as you insert it in the fill hole, the plastic “flapper” is finicky and prone to cause issues.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I'm in San Diego, north county