yes, the Concierge goes over the base price and that your build time goes out the window with the liquid carbon spec.The powers that be will make a decision and those that expressed interest will be notified early March.I replied to the email as soon as I got it expressing my interest in the Liquid Carbon (as in “Hell yes!”). This afternoon I missed a call from Ford wanting to discuss the details further but they were gone by the time I called back. Did anyone else get a call and what was it about? It’s too early to be picked.
May I ask what the carbon fiber stripes option costs?Love the look...but I know carbon fiber doesn’t like UV rays. Of course it’s been clear coated to protect it (just like the carbon fiber stripes on my 2019 car), yet I still find myself nervous about all that exposed surface area of carbon fiber.
But that‘s just me. I‘m sure Ford wouldn’t offer this option if it couldn’t stand up to real-world driving conditions. Can’t wait to see it in person.
They told me $760k.Today the congierge said that it will start with an msrp of $752,000. They are still working on the options and details and also the liquid carbon may be getting its own 'ordering kit'....that's probably why they need the extra time before announcing the first allocations in early March instead of February 12 like it was first reported I believe.