New CF SJB Cover !!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I'm definitely interested if there is one left for me.... :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I have one installed for years & love it. It has held up well even with my wife''s high heels pressed hard against it during 1G+ turns in the Sierras!

Ed

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
would be interested as well depending on the price

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Any chance we can talk you into another run of Bottle holders? :rolleyes :biggrin

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have a pair of bottle holders that I would sell

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have a pair of bottle holders that I would sell

P/M sent

dpdive

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2009
Buffalo, NY
PM sent

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
I'm interested in both bottle holder and cover if available

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I want a CF SJB cover too

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stormcat
Is the CF SJB something that might still be available?

you do realize this original post was almost 5 years ago.. Where were you guys then !!! :lol Just joking of course,, but the last interest was like 3 years ago.. man time flies

Wow you guys sure know how to dig up an old post !!.. :biggrin I think have two in my shop. Let me confirm that and I will contact the guys in order. The company who used to make these and my other CF parts for me went out of business last year. But I got the mold.
If the interest is there I can try to line up a new CF fabricator to have some more made. Let me confirm what I have and I will go from there.. For those who don't know me I did some unique CF items and other projects of things I wanted and replicated them for other GT owners. It was not my career and I didn't do it to support my lively hood !! Thanks for the interest.

PS : Just re-read this whole Thread which is almost 5 years old..,, man I miss Bony and his comment !! And Dr Frank has gotten a little soft !!

As I stated before the company that fabricated my CF items went out of business a year ago. With That said there seems to be enough interest that I am going to try to get a new vendor and see what kind of prices I can get ..

I did go thru all of my molds and other stuff. I must have sold those two panels I thought had , not that I am getting old it's just been a while since I dealt with this stuff !! :biggrin

I will also see about getting some updated prices on the bottle holders. Give me a few weeks and I will update everyone here. Thanks for your interest. Brian

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Carbon Fiber SJB Covers Round 2

Hello Gents. I am pleased to report I have a new CF fabricator to make the SJB covers. I want to thank dpdive for bringing up this old post. Below is a photo of the first unit. Attached is an Excel order form. I have an old school order method. Please fill out the form completely and mail in the payment as outlined at the bottom. I hope to have some units and be able to ship the units when I get back from the rally. Happy Motoring !!

I had to change the Excel form to a Word document. It is slightly different but all of the info is there. I thought we could download Excel documents but I guess not .. :confused

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 232
  • GT ORFRM 2012 BLNK WRD.doc
    86 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Does this mean the Bottle holders are in the Pipeline too?

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
definately a must have.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I would be willing to trade my bottleholders for say, a set of new headlights, or a new BBS front wheel.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I would be willing to trade my bottleholders for say, a set of new headlights, or a new BBS front wheel.

Good luck.

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Nice Job Brian; I just mailed my order form for one SJB! Thanks,

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Nice Job Brian; I just mailed my order form for one SJB! Thanks,

Sorry Brian, count me out; I just noticed my carpet covers the entire SJB panel! so it will not be seen at all! ;-(

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
Brian,

Count me in, I would like one, also a set of cup holders if you ever get them again.

Thanks
Kurt

Willrx

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2012
Atlanta
NICE!! What are the other items listed on the order form?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Does this mean the Bottle holders are in the Pipeline too?

Brian,

Count me in, I would like one, also a set of cup holders if you ever get them again.

Thanks
Kurt

Will get the Bottle holders going again and I have some other things I want to do in CF now,, be patient..