New CF SJB Cover !!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
New CF SJB Cover !!! Now With Photos !!

Well gather round friends , are you tired of having foot prints on you SJB cover after taking someone for a thrilling ride? Now you can hide those unsightly marks and have a cool custom. performance enhancing piece at the same time !! Here are the advantages of this Carbon Fiber SJB cover:
1) Hides dirty foot prints
2) Looks Cool !!
3) Saves a whopping 11 oz's !!
4) Looks really cool !!
5) It's a great conversation piece. This is how my conversations go " Well you see that's what the bottom of the GT looks like. The underside belly pans have recessed dimples and Three GT logos just like that !! "

6) This is a performance enhancing device. It lowers the power to weight ratio of the car and it also increases the speed of electrons thru the SJB circuits.
We have found that static electricity will build up in the stock aluminum panel and create a small magnetic field. As the electrons flow thru all the circuits they slow down in this area as they are attracted to the magnified plate. It's like when the Millennium Falcon was pulled in by the tractor beam.. I think you get the idea.:biggrin

7) It's way cool !!

I'll have to update the PDF order form and post it tomorrow. Orders will be shipped on a first come first serve basis. These covers are an exact fit and takes about 5 minutes to install. I have more pictures in my gallery. This is an original Stormcat Concept inspired by the bottom of the GT.

I have lots more in the works and will be debuting another new unique item this week... Thanks for all your support. As I stated on the first project, any profits made from these parts goes back into the development of more GT stuff. I think you're going to like what I've got coming...:banana

Order form attached. ( below last photo )Orders will be shipped in the order of checks received. I will hold the your check until I ship your unit. You can raise your hand here of send me a PM so I can get a rough count for the Mfg. As before I will keep you posted.. Thanks for you support !! More stuff to share with you all real soon !! Brian

Attachments

• SJB CVR 2 004.jpg
    SJB CVR 2 004.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,039
  • SJB CVR 2 005.jpg
    SJB CVR 2 005.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,039
  • SJB CVR 2 007.jpg
    SJB CVR 2 007.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • SJB CVR 2 010.jpg
    SJB CVR 2 010.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,044
Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Stormy, you are out of control! Let me know when you get to 20 jigawatts.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Me and Camilo are sitting here trying to figure out what an SJB is. I could guess if it was an SBJ but that's neither here nor there...

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
Sjb

Look at stormcats photo area. Beautiful work. I had no idea what a SJB was until I saw the photo. Stormcat, add a photo to your post!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Amazing.

Great and unique idea!

Superb improvement to an otherwise plain and boring part of the interior...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
got to get one... also a SBJ is always nice

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Me and Camilo are sitting here trying to figure out what an SJB is. I could guess if it was an SBJ but that's neither here nor there...

Uh... Per the Shop Manual SJB = Smart junction box...:biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'll be posting the order form later today. Let me know if you're interested..

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
So hot! I like how you took the picture of the dirty kick-panel and put it next to the uber clean glossy CB kick-panel. It's like in infomercial.

I want one! Do I get free ginzu knife?

Seriously, I want one.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
So hot! I like how you took the picture of the dirty kick-panel and put it next to the uber clean glossy CB kick-panel. It's like in infomercial.

I want one! Do I get free ginzu knife?

Seriously, I want one.

I was thiking the same about an infomercial. :lol :lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I was thiking the same about an infomercial. :lol :lol

Well I am trying to sell some of these.. Ok the panel wasn't quite that dirty. :biggrin If I throw in a knife than you'll want a fancy knife holder...:willy

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Very Cool CF Addition

Pretty obvious that Pardo and Bannister aren't as "into" the technological advances of the GT as we once thought.

I had a feeling there was more to the GT that than just being another pretty car.

We can wow the public with our advanced knowledge of GT slang. We can look a little further down our noses at the F & P car owners.

Which probably have the old style Lucas DJB on their cars.
aka Dumb Junction Box.
They have a reputation for allowing the electrons to flow freely through out the cars interior and interfere with cell phones and are rumored to cause stiff necks and the inability to raise a hand to acknowledge the FGT's as they get passed by one.

Shadowman That is way cool, man. I want one.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I promised myself I wouldn't get caught up in this CF craze going on. But I really don't like the current piece on the car. Sign me up, well done!! :thumbsup

And I thought that everybody in Detroit knew what a SJB is ..........

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
I know what an SBD is...

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I know what an SBD is...

That one is universal - no decoder ring necessary! :lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Pretty obvious that Pardo and Bannister aren't as "into" the technological advances of the GT as we once thought.

I had a feeling there was more to the GT that than just being another pretty car.

We can wow the public with our advanced knowledge of GT slang. We can look a little further down our noses at the F & P car owners.

Which probably have the old style Lucas DJB on their cars.
aka Dumb Junction Box.
They have a reputation for allowing the electrons to flow freely through out the cars interior and interfere with cell phones and are rumored to cause stiff necks and the inability to raise a hand to acknowledge the FGT's as they get passed by one.

Shadowman That is way cool, man. I want one.

Uh.... This is a Stormcat piece sir....:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
OK Stormy, put me on the list.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005