GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
How about:

Harry Balls
Phil Hatio
Connie Lingus

OK now I'm crying BS! (And laughing pretty good as well) Did have a guy call my office once and get the new receptionist to page a phone call for "Dick Gazinia" over the PA. I explained to her what she had done wrong and to be on the look out for this type of thing, she got quite upset at people in the office laughing at her mistake. A few weeks later I hear her yelling on the phone at what I later find out was Harry, telling him to stop screwing with her and then hangs up on him. Again, swear to God!

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I have no idea how I missed this thread the past few days...but I just had the best belly laughs I've had in quite some time. All started by our fearless leader.
And with that, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Im gonna say that your idea of "MARKET VALUE" is lower than his, if not most anyones. :)

Shelby you are very predictable.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Anyone ever listen to Howard Stern? It never ceases to amaze me when Sal and Richard send in crank Birthday announcements and the yokels that host these "tradio" shows actually read them. Seriously, you thought it was "Curly Pubes" birthday? You actually thought there was a "Eaton Beaver"? You thought Mike Rotch was selling a Jack Off Brand Car Jack? Craven Morehead? Anita Lay? Willie B Hardigan? Howie Feltersnatch? And yet the radio fools actually read them aloud....

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Seymour Butts. I.P. Freely. Jack Mehoff

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I had a sales rep some years back named "Richard Kisser". NO JOKE!!!!! His parents must have hated children!

CH53Driver

Shelby GT500 owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 20, 2008
Arkansas.
When I first joined the Marine Corps and went through TBS in Quantico, VA there was a 2ndLt who's name was Joe Marine.

My best friend from high school went to Navy bootcamp and one of the recruits last name was Sample. When they graduated he was Seaman Sample.

H

HHGT

I worked with a USAF Major Payne back in 1981

tony h

GT Owner
Jun 16, 2010
United Kingdom
I used to work with a guy who was a senior engineer and his name was Richard Semen - he was known as Dick to his friends :banana :lol :banana

BTW this is actually true, think I still have his business card somewhere!!

Didnt they have to find a surname of Focker so that they could make the movie Meet The Fockers? - now that would be funny or should I say unfortunate if that was your name :lol

Lets just hope that nobody meets the good Doctor in his environment at work - may be a good idea to deny all knowledge of owning a GT if asked at any Hospital.

Would hate to come out with 3 arms, 1 leg and no wedding tackle :biggrin

Tony h

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
There is an optometrist here in Sarasota FL named Dr. Doctor.

I went to summer camp with a boy named Steve Fingerit - you can imagine the grief he endured.

I for one am a Florida physician who LOVES his GT and would never sell it.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
There was a guy in my home town named Dyke Fagg. His parents really hated him. With a name like that, I'd change it to Joe S#@t.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Seymour Butts. I.P. Freely. Jack Mehoff

And, from an NPR radio car show:

'My Russian chauffer' - Pickupanddroppov

GTRob

Feb 18, 2009
In school we were to write a sample business letter and get marked on proper format. Teacher was a guy and was cool so the signature line stated:

Signed in ink here
Buster Tits
Manager, Inspection Department

jrz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 27, 2008
If I missed this one I use often, by not reading the whole thread excuse me. Haywood Jablome

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
If I missed this one I use often, by not reading the whole thread excuse me. Haywood Jablome
To further keep this thread off topic, there's a guy up here that has a Murci with the license plate "BULLOME"
NY state asked him to surrender the plate after they realized their mistake, he hasn't as of yet (2 years later). I wonder if they'll send him a registration renewal!!!!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Dave,
Nice list of names from Howard Stern. One more:
Phil McCracken

Stu

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
We can't forget about Ivana Humpalot. Someone here in this crowd has got to know her.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Ima Hogg

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Enough of the names (and I am as guilty as most) ---lets get back to the issue. This poor man has a dog of a car he has had to endure for 5 years which he has had to drive 6000 miles indoors while covered and now cannot even get market value for it. To hijack this thread in such a way is despicable. Show some compassion.