N.y.gt Guys Have A Location...

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Hey Joey, You da man... Though I did not have the time to get the guys on my GT, I did have a great time drifting in and out Thursday and Friday. Saturday was a real nice day and I hope everyone had a good time on our East end. Don and I played mother goose at the back of the pack keeping all the unruly Gt owners in line. And of course the day would not have been complete without the hottest GT out there... that of course would be Gino!
Just kidding Gino, Hopefully I will see you in NJ if I get back from sema on time.

Pete

Pete,

It was a pleasure for me also, meeting all you guys. The day was really special, and hopefully we shall do it again, in force.

Thanks to GTJOEY for always being the guy that takes the responsibility and the lead, to make something out of nothing. I have been talking to an editor to make a short (20min or so) DVD, as we have 6 hours of footage to go thru. The problem is, most of it is of GTJOEY..lmao Will let you guys know as soon as it's ready. Best of luck to you Pete, and may the sun shine for your long travels.

Gino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino looks almost sober in those photos. Must have come alone.

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
hmmmm polished fins huh?......thats an idea......

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Gino looks almost sober in those photos. Must have come alone.

Frank,

would you believe that GTJOYE took us to a winery? tasting all the wines, and then he saiz...ok let's go guys,,,could you imagine how safe that road was with all those FGT's with half stuped drivers?..lmao it's just lucky that we followed each others azz..lmao

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
SSHHHHH IT WAS WELCH'S GRAPE JUICE :biggrin, YOU GUYS DIDNT EVEN KNOW :lol...Guys it was just great, my wife AND dennis's wife next year when the kitchen is done is coming also to do alllll the home cooking when we are playing in the backyard:thumbsup. Does anyone have a pool shot with the cars around the backyard? Guys it was just great!!! enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
I hear that you we're a little shaken up after the ride in Dave's car. OK, I'll admit I was too. I don't make a very good passenger.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
The workmanship to produce such a lean/smooth running maching at rpm is unreal. YES IM ADMITTING , A NASCAR TAKES 32 SECONDS TO GET TO 200 ON A TRACK , WE WERE AT 60 THEN BOOM!!! 135 IN 2 SECONDS, UUMMM :willy IM OLD AND WILL ADMIT IT:eek GREAT CAR, JUST AN UNBELIEVABLE MACHINE. P.S. REMEMBER THE BOTTOM END OF THIS BEAST WAS NEVER TOUCHED!!!!!!! If someone wants the ultimate this is it........gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... next year when the kitchen is done ...

:eek:eek:eek You have my sympathies, Joey!!!!! :eek:eek:eek

'Been there...done that. NEVER again. WHAT a major league PAIN in the butt.:ack

I'd buy a new, turn key house and MOVE first...it'd be more 'fun'...

(Sorry! 'Excuse the 'interupt'!)

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
I agree with you GTJoey,

the Heffner GT Twin Turbo is the ultimate car... I have never driven anything like it...

it just pulls and pulls and pulls :biggrin

Soon we will be able to say to what :willy :willy: :willy :willy

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Meeting with Gino in a couple of weeks, the editting process will begin and we see what happens. Hopefully we can put something together for all to enjoy!. Now if you liked that banner that was signed by all , please pm me and if you would like to order one i can give you the guys number , i dont know what it will run but as a gt member his cost would be nominal.:thumbsup ENJOY!! GTJOEY 1314 AND YES STILL LOVING IT!

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
in Joey's beautiful yard..............

Attachments

• houseshot.jpg
    houseshot.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 155

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
To add more photo's

More photo's can be seen here . . . . .

http://home.comcast.net/~petraathome/csh001.htm

Pete S.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Who's black/no stripe is that, and (more important!) who makes the WHEELS on that car!!! :eek:thumbsup (What "model" are they?)

Last edited:

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Had a great talk with gtjoey on the phone earlier and it sounds like this was another great event. Wish I was closer as I would have been there in a heartbeat to meet more great GT people and stand in awe watching the great work of the GT guys in action. With all the action going on Joey wouldn't see me "shopping" in the barn - maybe next year my friend :biggrin

Here is a copy of the banner I proudly made for the event and I am working with a friend to get pics of his yellow one so I can make one for Dennis :thumbsup

gtjoey1.jpg

If the GT Guys ever entertain the idea of a trip to western Canada I would be more than happy to host. With 4 lifts we could have quite the action going on and I am sure I could fill the yard with more than a couple of GTs.:biggrin:banana

:cheers
Trent

Last edited:

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
heres a few of Joey's car.....one sitting and one leading the pack of GT's through town...........the other is of he and I at the winery.....

Attachments

• joeysgt.jpg
    joeysgt.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 130
  • GT-Joey-8565.jpg
    GT-Joey-8565.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Joey-Jumps.jpg
    Joey-Jumps.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 133

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
That's our joey. Talking with his hands!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Every nite I go to bed and the first thing in my prayers is, JESUS, DONT CARE IF I COME BACK FAT , TALL, SHORT, UGLY, JUST COME BACK ITALIAN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIAO CIAO!! MUA!:biggrin GTJOEY 1314

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Wow impressive pictures looks it screams relaxed and comfortable.
I really like the setting and the cars are not to shabby either.

Tom

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Look at those shots pete took from behind on the laen, they are neat :thumbsup gtjoey 1314