N.y.gt Guys Have A Location...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well, if anyone is game, in the lovely town of cold spring harbor n.y my buddy has a gas station that we can use for a GTGUYS 2 dayer! WHAT SAY ALL YOU IN LONG ISLAND OR N.Y., BEFORE THE WARRANTY RUNS OUT:biggrinWOULDNT BE BAD IF MAYBE THEY COME OUT AND RUN THROUGH THE LOCAL CARS! P.M, SEND SMOKE SIGNALS ECT. :biggrinTHANKS GTJOEY 1314

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Well, if anyone is game, in the lovely town of cold spring harbor n.y my buddy has a gas station that we can use for a GTGUYS 2 dayer! WHAT SAY ALL YOU IN LONG ISLAND OR N.Y., BEFORE THE WARRANTY RUNS OUT:biggrinWOULDNT BE BAD IF MAYBE THEY COME OUT AND RUN THROUGH THE LOCAL CARS! P.M, SEND SMOKE SIGNALS ECT. :biggrinTHANKS GTJOEY 1314

Will call you tomorrow................

Gino

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I could be persuaded (north Jersey). I have a number of projects for the GT Guys. If this comes to pass I'll supply a list to whoever needs it.

Howard

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
me too.......if its anytime after Sept 5th...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay guys, somelee got your p.m. will call them this week , see what available for them, maybe we can do a winery north fork run after, there is a bed and breakfast right next to the station. thanks gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
I may have the GT guys loop through Jersey on the way home and service some of the New Jersey cars? PD

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I may have the GT guys loop through Jersey on the way home and service some of the New Jersey cars? PD

If that's possible that would be great! When if possible might that be?

Also. does anyone have a phone number for the GT guys?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
gt guys

ia there any chance of them coming anywhere near boston in mid sept.I can't make the n.y. date due to the fact i'm racing in the Targe Newfoundland rally.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys, setting up everything now..... WE HAVE 5 GTS NOW, THE DATES WE ARE TRYING TO NAIL DOWN ARE SEPT.14/15,21/22,28/29 OR OCT.5/6TH LOOKS LIKE THE 21/22 IS THE BEST SO FAR , PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PHONES TO ME SO I CAN FORWARD YOU YO DENNIS AND RICH. ON THE SATURDAY FOR GUYS HANGING AROUND WE WILL TAKE A WINERY RUN TO THE NORTH FORK. THANKS GTJOEY. SO FAR CARSON , OIL CHANGE, GTJOEY OIL AND TRANS COOLER, SOMELEE THE WORKS... ENJOY GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
GTJOEY,

I'm in for an OIL CHANGE in N.Y. if DENNIS AND RICH are not going to stop in N.J.

Can you ask them if they can contact me regarding gasket replacement?
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6803

PM sent to you
Thanks GTNJ

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GREAT! YEAH COME TO THE ISLAND, AND IF YOU SET YOUR TIME EARLY ENOUGH ON SAT. YOU CAN JOIN US , RUNNING OUT TO THE NORTH FORK... PM YOUR PHONE TOO. THANKS GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
GTJOEY,

Thanks for the call, and the help.:biggrin

It was a pleasure to speak with you. :thumbsup

GTNJ

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks gtnj :thumbsuptha same here,ecsman is in too for oil change ect.... gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
WELL, IVE GOT A SURPRISE:biggrin, FOR ALL INVOLVED , BUT HAVE TO FINALISE WITH THE GTGUYS. If all works out as planned, plans might be a little different :biggrin. P.S. IM GOING FOR THE TRANS COOLER, MINES FINE BUT, I WANT ALL THE FACTRY GOODIES ON THIS PUPPY BEFORE THERE ALL GONE.:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314. DOUBLE P.S. IF THIS SURPRISE WORKS OUT, DBK AND BONY GET YOUR THONGS READY BEFORE I CLOSE THE POOL :biggrin IT JUST NEVER ENDS!!!!!! MJ GET THE HOT DOGS:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Damn Bouncy and me love surprises!
But both or us swim au natural, :)

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:wink

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!! THE GTGUYS ARE COMING TO THE BARN / FUTURE MUSEUM!!!!!!!! THE POOL IS OPEN BONY BRING THE THONG! DENNIS AND RICH ARE SLEEPING OVER AT MY HOUSE!!!!! KIDS OFF TO COLLEGE,WIFE GOING TO GRANDMAS ONLY TO RETURN TO COOK US SOME MACARONI AND MEATBALLS:thumbsupLETS ENJOY WE CAN FIT 20 20GTS IN THE BACK YARD AND THE BARN LOOKS 100 YEARS OLD WITH THE 48 STATE FLAG AND ALL:thumbsupGino will video tape it all we have 5 oil changes, 2 whipples ect. NO SWEAT WITH TIME CAUSE IT IN MY BACK YARD! OKAY HERES THE LOWDOWN IETHER FRIDAY THE 21ST OF SET. TILL SUNDAY OR SAT AND SUN. DEPENDING ON THE WORK AND PLANE SCHEDULE. PLEASE ANYONE ELSE WANT IN PM ME:thumbsup MJ GET THE HOT DOGS, DBK TAKE A CRUISE:biggrinWITH CAMILLO ITS GONNA BE A 3 DAY 24 HOUR GT REPAIR/UPGRADE CRUISE WEEKEND!!!!!!! SO LETS ENJOY!!!!!!!!:thumbsupGTJOEY 1314

427 Mitch

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 13, 2006
Stamford, Ct
I would like to have my car looked by the GT GUYS.
How do I get in?
Mitch

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
JUST PM , MY FRIEND YOUR PHONE , WILL DO THE REST. :thumbsup ENJOY GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
LAST CALL!!!!! Well I was quite surprised that we now have over 8 gt's on the GTJOEY weekend with the GT GUY'S....:thumbsup PM OR POST AS THIS MIGHT TURN INTO THE GTJOEY BEACH BLANKET B.B.Q. PARTY AT MY HOUSE. DBK you bring the refreshments, Bony just the thong, MJ hot dogs ect. :biggrin NOT4N , no banners please..... :biggrin YET!:biggrin UMMM we started with sat.sun this might thurs, fri, sat ,sun :biggrinWHO CARES THE LONGER THEY STAY THE LONGER MY WIFE IS STAYING AT HER MOTHERS:biggrin Enjoy ! gtjoey 1314