my new custom exhaust and front valance

930shark

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2008
I just had a local shop do a custom exhaust from the headers on back with custom built mufflers and x pipe. all I can say is I've heard them all from the factory ford header system to the ford muffler only, tubbi, and so on. this guy got it right. the sound is so deep and goes through your chest! he as well built me a new front diffuser out of aluminum with stronger supports ( my old one had the stillen extension and ripped right off at about 200 at a top speed shoot out ) all the aluminum is out getting anodized right now so no completed pictures yet. but if you check out this link you can see some of the pics and a sample vid. not as good as the real thing but you can get an idea.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unobtainium-Welding/124989210881567

H

HHGT

That sounds fantastic. Are you making and selling some?

930shark

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2008
if people are interested I'm sure they could contact him direct. I think I save about 70 lbs from building this setup. the mufflers are in the factory cat location. cats are now gone.

H

HHGT

if people are interested I'm sure they could contact him direct. I think I save about 70 lbs from building this setup. the mufflers are in the factory cat location. cats are now gone.

Do you mind me asking what it cost?

rdjmp

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2011
DFW Texas
Also interested

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Wish I could weld like that. That's some REAL skill!!

930shark

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2008
Do you mind me asking what it cost?

I haven't gotten the bill yet. he hasn't finished. I think it should be reasonable. a lot of people use him around here and his work is second to none. Just look at the welds, looks like a machine did them. but I think he will offer it in different forms. With or with out mufflers. I'm glad I have the mufflers, I haven't been able to get over what it sounded like when I went by there today.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Where is the fabricator located?

930shark

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2008
Where is the fabricator located?

In Calgary AB. Canada

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The FB link sez Alberta, if you drill in a bit. Quite the splitter!