My GTs new home

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
After enjoying the GT in Arizona for a few months, it was finally time to take it north to its more permanent home in Canada. We loaded Monday evening and pulled into the house here Wednesday early AM. It was 36 hrs on the road :frown the trailer and car road great and had no issues other than some dust in the trailer. Border crossing was seemless on both sides which suprised me as I had never imported/exported anything.

I am looking forward to the streets being cleaned of the rocks and sand from the winter, the endless potholes filled and then being able to take the GT out.:thumbsup

Attached a couple of photos; the first being here in Edmonton and the second loaded in AZ. Please excuse my photographic ability or lack there of....

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 583

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Nice ! Enjoy

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
:thumbsup

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Nice neighborhood :thumbsup

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Steve, glad you and the car made it safe to your 2nd home!!.

John

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Steve,

Happy you made it back to Edmonton. I used to do a ton of business with the dental labs in Edmonton. I love this city! Wonderful people and an equally great town.

Have fun this summer!

DJ

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Congrats on getting her home Steve. Can't wait to get out on some drives with you.

canadiancobra

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2011
Edmonton,Alberta
Steve, I also like the neighbourhood!! Some questionable neighbours, so I've heard?
John

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks all!!

Canadiancobra - I do like the neighbourhood however do have some strange neighbours to the south... and nearby in Arizona as well!! Heard that your search is getting close, very close!! Cant wait to outnumber the vettes on the block.

Superfly I am excited to get out as well. Took it out for about 10 minutes today and quickly returned due to the gravel and sand; cant get them cleared soon enough!!

Steve

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
GT at new home looks good AH! Sent you PM on trailer.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
I think I saw your GT at Kierland Commons in Scottsdale during the Barrett Jackson auction.

Last edited:

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
I think I saw your GT at Kierland Commons in Scottsdale during the Barrett Jackson auction.

May have been, still getting my bearings for the Phoenix area so couldnt say for sure. Really enjoy the weather and time we spend down there.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
It was an outdoor high end mall. Your rear Good Years were on their last legs. Like my last 3 sets of rear tires;)

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
It was an outdoor high end mall. Your rear Good Years were on their last legs. Like my last 3 sets of rear tires;)

More than likely then. However, the rear tires wearing prematurely seems to be a problem on these cars.......
I was actually going through the numerous threads about new tires, I need to look at some in the near future.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
You know your GT has a "Red Wing" heart:thumbsup

Last edited:

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Looking good. The E Track seems to be the way to go.