My 2009 VOI for sale

REDEEMED

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 10, 2008
After many months of careful planning and building my dream Viper in conjunction with Shadowman, I've made the decision to sell the car, having never seen it!!

A series of health issues involving me and more importantly my family, have me re-prioritizing several things. I was at Rally IV in my fully Shadowmanized FGT, but didn't realize the extent of the injury to my right chest, arm, and shoulder suffered while jumping out of a, yes, perfectly good airplane. I missed the Texas mile and Friday night soiree. I've subsequently had the needed surgery and am in a 24 hour a day sling. The rehab will be many months with no manual transmission driving!!

My injury is an inconvenience, but there are other things going on with 'mine' that are going to consume my attention.

The car can be seen at www.discovery-automotive.com and is still in Shadowman's possession. Project title... 'Out of the Pit'. The car is finished and sitting in the clean room.

My wife doesn't want me sell the car without taking possession of it and enjoying it for a season! How's that for a supportive wife. But I've made up my mind to sell the car. It is a gorgeous 'wolf in sheep's clothing', understated with no external marking, but set up to be an ACR without the over-the-top wings and things.

For sale for $99,900.

Please PM me or leave post.

Best regards,

REDEEMED

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
I am sorry to hear about your injury. Can you post pics and specs? I can't get on the website ( requires log in?). Thanks.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
The car can be seen at www.discovery-automotive.com and is still in Shadowman's possession. Project title... 'Out of the Pit'. The car is finished and sitting in the clean room.

REDEEMED

What is the trick for logging in? I have been blocked for a few weeks now.

Aug 25, 2006
What is the trick for logging in? I have been blocked for a few weeks now.

No trick

The website has been down for 2 weeks during which it is being updated

I am sorry for this; we are trying to get it back on line for this weekend

The project as referenced by REDEEMED is "Out of the Pitt"

She is one of three VOI's that we picked up and this paticular gal has some wonderful personal touch items.

Call or PM me with any questions

Takes care

Shadowman

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Redeemed,

If you need a second opinion, this is what I do, orthopaedic trauma facture fixation

REDEEMED

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 10, 2008
Dear AtomicGT, Thank you so much for the kind offer. I'll PM you with details.

REDEEMED

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 10, 2008
The discovery automotive site is up and running for all to see. Please see "Out of the Pit". That's my VOI. Only change is car has accrued 4,000 miles.