Motor City Masters, 8/5/14

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Have not watched last night's episode yet, but here are my two favorite MCMs at the Pocono 400. Camilo appears to be extremely close to copping a feel.

1896910_10152557935028686_2522915774059725078_n.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Story of his life.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Cam is achick magnet

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Besides the age difference, I can see some chemistry between the two of them.
And they would probably make a "cute" couple.
Darby obviously has an interest or appreciation for Camilo.

Camilo, bring Darby out to Las Vegas!

THANK GOD JAMESON IS GONE. :lolWhat a whinnnnnner. It's either the Camilo/Darby or the Shane/Darby show.

Then to pick off Shane and will have an interesting final stretch....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The buffet of talent is now closed. :lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I just watched it. WTF is a Chevy SS? Is that a real car? Who ever heard of it?

What I found cool was Camilo's use of his signature number font. I have always thought that is the coolest font in modern motorsports. Seven is awesome. Four is cosmic.

Good riddance Jameson. Somebody commented on Darby's Facebook, "why is Jameson such a D-Bag?" Jameson responded, "Editing." Huh? Editing made somebody else's words precisely fit your mouth movements? I don't think so. Maybe you had some positive things to say that were edited out, but your negativism is yours to own.

Next out. Shane the isolationist needs to go, but I'm afraid the show likes his iconoclastic douchebaggery too much.

Brian, Mr. Nice Guy, you better step up your game.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Yeah... Margaret and I cheered last night when Camilo's team won and cheered even louder when 'cry-cry-baby' Jameson got the big boot...
Camilo needs to copywrite some of his clever one-liners...."he's such an evil little man" etc...
Upward we go,....three more weeks and we have a winner..

andy

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah... Margaret and I cheered last night when Camilo's team won and cheered even louder when 'cry-cry-baby' Jameson got the big boot...
Camilo needs to copywrite some of his clever one-liners...."he's such an evil little man" etc...

andy

So it will be over before the rally. We need a "Camilo does reality TV" bar session. Heck, maybe he even has a powerpoint presentation :) A really good friend auditioned for Survivor. I was thinking Naked and Afraid. I can do both at once so I think that might be a bonus :)

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

andy

Andy ,
Same here

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Reality TV with someone you know makes it much more interesting.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
The "SCREAM". Have not seen that side of him before. If it were not for Camilo on the show I probably would have given up on it before now.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I just finished watching this week's episode, and while the graphic design focus was interesting, all I could predominantly focus on was.......................wondering if they could have Darby show up in a bikini next time.

Brooke Burns suffers from anorexia.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I just finished watching this week's episode, and while the graphic design focus was interesting, all I could predominantly focus on was.......................wondering if they could have Darby show up in a bikini next time.

Brooke Burns suffers from anorexia.

Perhaps the final episode will lean a bit more to the traditional side; to include a swimsuit, evening attire and interview question segments. :lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Here's to Darby, who may be the most talented person on the show.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
She's got a smokin' chassis!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Perhaps the final episode will lean a bit more to the traditional side; to include a swimsuit, evening attire and interview question segments. :lol

You don't want to see the swimsuit Camilo wears. It's like he goes shopping for Ursula Andress' bottoms.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Don't be hijacking the thread, we were talking about Darby in swimwear.;-)

TrackAire

Oct 20, 2010
I just watched it. WTF is a Chevy SS? Is that a real car? Who ever heard of it?

What I found cool was Camilo's use of his signature number font. I have always thought that is the coolest font in modern motorsports. Seven is awesome. Four is cosmic.

Good riddance Jameson. Somebody commented on Darby's Facebook, "why is Jameson such a D-Bag?" Jameson responded, "Editing." Huh? Editing made somebody else's words precisely fit your mouth movements? I don't think so. Maybe you had some positive things to say that were edited out, but your negativism is yours to own.

Next out. Shane the isolationist needs to go, but I'm afraid the show likes his iconoclastic douchebaggery too much.

Brian, Mr. Nice Guy, you better step up your game.

It is true that those "reality" shows are heavily edited. The producers spend a lot of time figuring out who will be the bad guy, good guy, etc. Makes for more interesting TV. Jameson did seem to be the one easiest to make look like a D-bag....and the producers obviously felt that way too. We've had a few friends either be on or worked on reality shows (car based) and they all say the same thing, the shows are all very far from reality and what you see as the final, edited cut is far from what actually happened on the set.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
..they all say the same thing, the shows are all very far from reality and what you see as the final, edited cut is far from what actually happened on the set.

Would expect anything less!

Let's face it, real life people are BORING!! Used on a program, real people would be dull, uninteresting and appear stupid - they are us! Why - because we are who we are - interesting, sharp and intelligent, but not interested in showing off - we are more interested in retaining our character and our privacy than to hang it out in front of everyone who watch these programs!

Do you think Hollywood would be interested in us - Hell, NO...

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Do you think Hollywood would be interested in us - Hell, NO...

Well, no. Not when you're snoring on a hotel lobby sofa.