Matech/GT Forum LeMans Sponsor Thread

DanM

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 31, 2006
Stillwater, MN
im in for $500 too

It is great to support the Forum and Matech. Send me a pm so I can pay with paypal. I was near the race last year when we were in France but no way to make it this time.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
How do yo guys get teh LeMans Sponsor picture on your profile? :confused

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
DBK puts it on. Since you have ""paid"" , he should see that ...and update your icon..
AJB

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Is there anyone in the support group taking their Ford GT to Mans ?

If so, would be nice to add the Forum lettering on their ride!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
How did you guys get the little avatar "Le Mans 2010 Sponsor"?

Well, I guess I paid in Thai Bhat!!! My avatar has not changed.

Last edited:

piplani

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 30, 2006
Switzerland
Is there anyone in the support group taking their Ford GT to Mans ?

If so, would be nice to add the Forum lettering on their ride!
I will probably bring my GT.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
We've got Camilo hooked up with the Matech merchandising people doing some merch work.

They already make pretty nice shirts now don't they... :biggrin

26_fiagt_2009-03_1892_matech-girls.jpg

For those of us unable to go to this event, can we request that Chip and these two ladies pose for some pictures??? (together, not sure any of us are looking for images of Chip posing by himself!)

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Moderator chores.

For those of us unable to go to this event, can we request that Chip and these to ladies pose for some pictures???

:biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
:biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Looks like Chip's practicing his "Smilling For The Camera" speech. :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hey, when are you guys going to update the "paid" section. I sent my check in weeks ago. You're making me look like a piker.

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Good morning everyone...just to keep you up to date....we start our World Championship season on Saturday 16th April in Abu Dhabi. The cars are already there and the team flies out on Monday. Testing on Wednesday, Free Practice and Qualifying on Friday, then the races on Saturday.

Re: Le Mans...
If you can let Dave and Chip know if you are wanting to dine in the Matech hospitality truck during your visit to Le Mans. I've given them the details and costs, so please liaise with them. We need to know soonish please as we are working out numbers and contacting other parties...we would much prefer to have Ford GT forum guys thought :)
Best regards,
Matech GT1

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Good morning everyone...just to keep you up to date....we start our World Championship season on Saturday 16th April in Abu Dhabi. The cars are already there and the team flies out on Monday. Testing on Wednesday, Free Practice and Qualifying on Friday, then the races on Saturday.

Re: Le Mans...
If you can let Dave and Chip know if you are wanting to dine in the Matech hospitality truck during your visit to Le Mans. I've given them the details and costs, so please liaise with them. We need to know soonish please as we are working out numbers and contacting other parties...we would much prefer to have Ford GT forum guys thought :)
Best regards,
Matech GT1

Is your Le Mans Schedule posted some where? Practice, events etc?? I am still trying to see if I can make it? Good Luck this weekend !!:thumbsup Thanks

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey, when are you guys going to update the "paid" section. I sent my check in weeks ago. You're making me look like a piker.

Humm....I heard that was you middle name... You must be feeling guilty..:biggrin Who loves ya Frank !!

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Thanks for the best wishes...the race is next Saturday...we are just finalising our packing ready to fly on Monday and Tuesday from Switzerland and Germany. Cars and equipment already there...just needs the personnel now :)

We don't have a schedule yet, but will post something as soon as we have.

Regards,
Matech GT1

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Best of LUCK !! and Please do keep us posted on progress!

AJB (andy)

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Go get 'em!!! :thumbsup. Give the competition a good ol' fashion thrashing.!!!:cheers

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
need some more ladies modeling the Matech GT shirts!

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Do you think its a good idea to buy some Ford stock? I own some at $7 and truly beleive if the Matech Team wins it will effect the whole Ford branding again worldwide. I will be in Athens on business just before leMans and if I can pull it off will try and shoot down for a couple of days and join the cheeleaders.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thanks to Midnight Blue for educating us on Matech last year on the Malibu/SB run. He really put things in prospective as to what the MATECH team is doing for us and the greatest car ever made. I had no clue of it until that day at lunch. I hope we can buy all kinds of MATECH goodies soon and DVDs of races and pictures...

Go MATECH. Go Blue

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
What is the latest update?