GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
We are there.

Gentlemen,

The second car thread has been closed because we have collected sufficient funds to sponsor both cars. At this point we are concentrating on collecting all funds that have been pledged. All contributors should check their names to make sure all information and spelling is correct in the thread dedicated to that purpose that appears in the lifetime owner section of the Forum.

Information needs to be sent to the Matech Team within 24 hours so that the logo containing contributor names can be prepared. At this point sponsorship opportunities are closed for the LeMans event.

Thank you to everyone involved. :cheers

Chip Beck
24 Hours of Moderation Champion

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Money sent today to DBK. You guys have fun in France. Send back some schwag for us working stiffs.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Chip or Dave any news on the sponsor dash plaque?

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
tpraceman this is covered in the "return to Lemans/dash plaques " thread on the second page in the general discussion section. Chip and I correpsonded on this a couple of weeks ago and he explains to all what is happening. There has been no update since his last post there.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip or Dave any news on the sponsor dash plaque?

Tom,

Yes there is. I started a "Return to Le Mans Dash Plaques" thread about a week ago but I'll update here as well. Jake at Project 321 has my final design and we spoke on the phone at length yesterday. This will not be a thin cheap engraved plaque like you would get at a SAAC convention. It will be an aluminum billet machined piece that is sized and built to go on a specific spot on your GT. These will only be given to Le Mans Sponsors and they will forever identify your part in that historic effort. Project 321 has refused payment and is sponsoring this and you will really like the final result.

As soon as Jake sends me the prototype I will post a photo of it on my car. Cheers.

Chip

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Chip
Looking forward with great anticipation to seeing the plaque, and mega cheers for Project 321 for sponsoring this. What a great forum we have.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Tom,

Yes there is. I started a "Return to Le Mans Dash Plaques" thread about a week ago but I'll update here as well. Jake at Project 321 has my final design and we spoke on the phone at length yesterday. This will not be a thin cheap engraved plaque like you would get at a SAAC convention. It will be an aluminum billet machined piece that is sized and built to go on a specific spot on your GT. These will only be given to Le Mans Sponsors and they will forever identify your part in that historic effort. Project 321 has refused payment and is sponsoring this and you will really like the final result.

As soon as Jake sends me the prototype I will post a photo of it on my car. Cheers.

Chip

Sounds great Chip,
If my company can help with the engraving in anyway just let me know.
Don't know if you ever saw Shadowmans valve covers but it was a good example of 3D engraving that we do (characters raised).