Mass Inspection

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
I think I would politely tell them to go perform an unnatural act. Is this the emissions test? In IL, the owner drives into the inspection bay. It’s pretty cut and dry.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
The State knows better than you. Hush

quahog

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2017
Cape Cod
Mass hole

Specracer filled you all in on our state of Mass hole . I selected a basic garage w/ an older tech guy. The ordeal was over in a few .. He hit his head only once ! Only one camera . I have been in the trade 50 years now so get a bit insulted by those that know better . A decent day to do a oil service where I work and a short ride into Chatham Ma. Like all the comments plus and minus. Some states are better than others . No wonder the other 4 GT's housed locally to me all have out of state plates !!!!! quahog

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
One place in NC wanted to put the car on the lift.... did not happen!!!!!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I am in MA, and I have a sympathetic inspection station, and they let me drive it in. Ive already talked to the owner, we are going to take some time, and Ill show him the jack points, Ill bring a hockey puck for protection, and he will jack the car up personally (vs his tech).

For those not in MA, our procedures changes back in October, where they take photos of the front/ back, vin, even a head shot of the tech. They also have a video camera in the bay. No fun, if you have a vehicle that is non compliant.