Le Mans - Amazing

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
They're cleaning the windshield now... must be getting ready to put #60 back on the track. Don't worry Chip, I'll keep you updated. ;)

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Speed TV has them running P3. 14 more hrs to go. Plenty of time left if they can keep it together.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Back out - 10 laps down

Last edited:

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Go Go Matech! :banana:banana:banana:banana

Magic

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Back out - 7 laps down

no big deal......yet. plenty of time

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Go Baby Go!!!!!!!!

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Completely new body needed...apart from the doors...everything replaced....1 hour lost,

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Completely new body needed...apart from the doors...everything replaced....1 hour lost,

Keep plugging away.

Can I have dibbs on a wing?

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas

And it takes the GT Guys how long to repair a wrecked Ford GT?:biggrin Sorry Rich & Dennis....I couldn't resist.....I stiil love ya!

GOOOO MATECH!!!!!!:thumbsup

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Is the 60 car in third? I see 3 green lights on the side, that means third place right?

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Yep

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
The green lights refer to the cars place in its class. Lights used for spectator (Chip) night viewing and scoreing. 60 is running in 3 place. Go Matech you got plenty of time to catch up. Lets hope the Saleen and the Vett have a problem!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Lets hope the Saleen and the Vett have a problem!

Negative, I hope the Saleen and the Corvette do great and we still rum 'em down :banana

Kudo's to the team from cleaning up that mess, it looked nasty.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Go MATECH GO. Turn off two of those green lights!!! So exciting and honestlt the coolest looking ofthe cars if the FGT. :thumbsup

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
Watching the speed tv coverage and they just gave acknowledgement to the ford gt forum and owners at the race right now! They even called out Ajb by his full name.

Unfortunately all this while the car won't restart after a pit stop...best of luck to matech!!!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Push start that mofo

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Watching the speed tv coverage and they just gave acknowledgement to the ford gt forum and owners at the race right now! They even called out Ajb by his full name.

I just watched that myself woohoo ! :cheers

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Speed just commented on our names on the side of the car. He even mentioned Andy Benedict was a friend of his!

Crap, now it won't start!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wow, The GT Forum got a great plug on Speed at 9:05 central time talking about the GT Forum sponsorship and our gang at Le Mans. Good plug, then GT 60 woundn't start and had to be pushed into the garage to be worked on. No update at this time. Come on #60 crank up and catch up! Must be an electronic problem, Tomy

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
VERY COOL to see the Ford GT Forum on the side, the list of names and the mention on SPEED re: the large group of US GT owners supporting the team.

Go get 'em guys!!! This is coool.