Le Mans 2016 - June 18th and 19th, 2016

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
The wife and I are in for a Euro vacation at Le Mans. Plus/minus on bringing my old hag, 45k mile, FGT. :biggrin
I may have to settle on a souped up, rally prepped Focus rental. Either way, would love to be a part of the Forum/Ford Performance group.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
If in any way possible, I & my buddy Søren would like to be part of a Le Mans Group just like back in 2010 ..... it would be the highlight of the summer

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
No doubt about it, this will be most ultimate event I have ever had the opportunity to attend (and be so blessed) especially for a Ford guy that bleeds blue. Not that it is ever mediocre to go to Lemans, but this will the most exciting 24 hours in 46 years ( or 1969). And if you can bring a car, and never do anything again you have achieved nirvana!!

289garage

Aug 31, 2013
Scotland
Things are building here in Europe too amongst GT owners.
For those traveling with cars remember that the Le Mans Classic also takes place in 2016.
This is a bi-annual event and takes place on 9th & 10th July, so two weeks after LM24.
This would give time in between events to visit Spa, Paris, Reims (Champagne) and the vineyards & chateaux in the Loire valley, making this a MEGA Euro tour :)

Bill

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Things are building here in Europe too amongst GT owners.
For those traveling with cars remember that the Le Mans Classic also takes place in 2016.
This is a bi-annual event and takes place on 9th & 10th July, so two weeks after LM24.
This would give time in between events to visit Spa, Paris, Reims (Champagne) and the vineyards & chateaux in the Loire valley, making this a MEGA Euro tour :)

Bill

I will be heading to both events from the UK - hopefully we will have the opportunity to join in with events at Le Mans.

289garage

Aug 31, 2013
Scotland
Sounds like a plan :)

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Sounds like a plan :)

Hello 289garage.

I did not succeed in sending you a private message.
Coud you contact me by mail at : european.ford.gt.owners.club@gmail.com

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho)

289garage

Aug 31, 2013
Scotland
Hi Francis, email sent.

Bill

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
A bucket list item for sure.. Linda and I will be there.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I'm in! Can't wait to get back there with you all.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Dear Ford GT owners from all continents.

Do not forget to stay three weeks in France, from the 24-hour race (June 18/19), to the Le Mans Classic (July 8/9/10).
The European Club is ready to welcome you warmly, in coordination with, and in complement of Ford's official events.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

FORD-A4ret.jpg

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think it would be cheaper to fly back and forth than stay for 3 weeks.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Know anyone with an airplane Dr. Pikul?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes I do, but not anyone with a plane big enough to fly across the pond. You are a class act Mike.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
You have an unfair advantage......

Know anyone with an airplane Dr. Pikul?

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
No way I would miss the party on an airline filled with GT fanatics. haha. Now THAT...would be a party.

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
I had already made enquiries about chartering a private jet for you all, and getting it all liveried up. :)

One small step ahead of you on that one, Mike :)

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in! Can't wait to get back there with you all.

Also looking forward to seeing you again John

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Any updates on the trip. I answered Dave on the email we got but haven't heard anything since. Any updates ?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Any updates on the trip. I answered Dave on the email we got but haven't heard anything since. Any updates ?

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...er-VIP-Hospitality-at-the-24-Hours-of-Le-Mans