Laser etched lug nuts-one more production run?

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Morning All,
I have been asked by several to make another production run of the fluted engraved lug nuts. There will probably not be enough orders to completely customize them with VIN, etc but just with the GT logo. I have attached a photo of the chrome ones, they can also be done in black. They are 'fluted' to be lighter than hex stock but fit a standard hex socket. The price is $141.25 for 21 chrome pcs delivered, and $162.25 for Black. That is cost, I do not make anything but need 25 orders to make a run. Let me know via PM with shipping address. Check, credit card or paypal work.

Derry

Attachments

• DSC01060.jpg
    DSC01060.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 637

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
If you get enough signups, please include me for a set - Thanks. PM sent.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Guys these are great pieces for your car(s). I have 2 sets-one for each car, the packaging is just as good as the nuts. Do not miss this chance.
Great work Derry and thanks for doing this again.
HHmm I may need to buy a 3rd car to get another set.:rofl

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Agreed, these are great, I have 2 sets of nuts, one black and one chrome, for the different wheel I have (wish I had 2 cars......)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
just ordered a black and chrome set,:thumbsup

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Not that Derry needs any help but here is some photos and the original thread link......These are truley a work of art.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4162

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Don't believe anything Derry says!

You will need a minimum of two sets if you own one GT! They just look so damn good and they come in that nice little display box.... each positioned horizontally and with no finger prints to be found. Just like some anal bastard like Wally made and packaged them. IT'S A SCAM!!! There's no way you can bring yourself to take them out of this nice case and put them on the car. You have to buy two sets.... and they don't even warn you that this will happen! Crap, I love showin' Derry's nuts off when other owners come over.

I hate you, Derry. Put me down for another set so this time I can try to get one set on the car. I'd like to have "1208" inscribed on this set, if possible.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm in for two sets of black. If you can do the VIN #s great.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
ok I have ordered one set but I will take two more sets im in for three total, lets get some of the other guys so we can make the 25 required set limit

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
sign me up for a chrome set.

ftmyersgt

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2007
Ft. Myers, Fl
Laser Etched Lug Nuts

Derry, is it possible to get the Shelby GT 500 lug nuts? If available, how much for a set of chrome and a set of black, with snake.

Thanks!

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
I will take a set of black as well as a set of chrome.

Thanks,
Mark Heidaker

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Derry i would like a set in black for my Shelby GT500 with the snake as I saw in the pic posted on the other thead. I have not seen the GT in black. Will someone post a pic of them in black please.

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Put me on the list for both a chrome & black set too - Thanks!

Last edited:

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
Thank you all for your responses! To answer a couple of questions, I can do the GT 500 with the snake as it is an existing program on the laser. I just need a minimum quantity to maching and chrome plate for the most part. They would be the same price.

I will look around to see if I have any Black with the GT logo to take a picture of, not sure I do. They would have the same contrast as the snke only with the GT logo. I will reply to the PM's tomorrow. Thanks again.

Derry

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
I will take a chrome set, do you need the VIN #??

John

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thank you Derry for your PM, I'll take one set of chrome lug nuts. Tomy Hamon

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
Put me down for an order for the chrome, pm me what you need from me. Thanks

Mg

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
Derry:
I too would be interested in a chrome set of GT500 lug nuts as pictured in the prior post.
How do I place an order?
Thanks

SVTOWNER

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Kendall is right. I've had mine in the very, very nice package for more than a year and can't bring myself to put them on. It's much easier to showcase them to friends in the box than run people to the garage and have them bend down.