K154 Arrived !

Johndoe

Jan 27, 2018
K154 finally arrived at my place! I hate to sound like everyone else, but when it arrived last Wednesday, I think I might have been in a bit of a state of shock. I had to keep going back over to look at it / sit in it, to let it sink in that it's really here and actually mine. I'm sure it sounds goofy, but I think that anyone else who has taken delivery of theirs has had similar feelings for the first few days after it's arrived.

It's a 2019, Carbon Series with a very particular pearl white paint color that I really like, exposed carbon fiber everywhere, and orange accents. I couldn't be happier with it!

We taped the heck out of it and drove it one mile down the road to a local car show yesterday for its debut appearance. Not unexpectedly, it had a crowd around it all day long. We pulled all the tape off as soon as we got to the show, then reapplied the tape again for the one mile drive back to its home. I can't wait for it to get wrapped so I can start putting tons of miles on it. Even though I've only driven it a couple miles so far, very carefully and at slow speed, it's already clear what an amazing machine this thing is.

One more very happy customer Ford!

Thank you again!

John

I'm sorry guys, I thought I knew how to post photos, but apparently I don't. I'll see if I can figure it out tomorrow and add some....

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congratulations, Yes please on some pictures . Enjoy!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Get figured out and show us the goods. Congratulations, the color combo sounds great.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
It’s an epic moment for everyone!
It sure is a special car!
A very big congratulations to you!

Last edited:

Jiminee

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Congrats, and pics please!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congrats Johndoe! Photos needed!

Ed

Reactions: canibl

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
No photos yet?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
He's still in shock!

Ed

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Congratulations indeed! I need to see this beauty!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Congratulations John. Look forward to seeing the photos.