The unit arrived today........................... looks nice

I will now be installing and doing some testing for John aka AccuFab

Takes care

Shadowman

Rockstar

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2009
Golden, Colorado
John and George told me I will recieve the first #001 single blade throttle body that will be bolted to the Whipple 4.0 Litre. I just recieved it on Friday. We are also installing it in conjunction with a couple of other new changes. I am verry excited because I know I will be around the 950 RWHP range! :eek I am impressed with the twin turbos but there is just something about a Hemi under glass with a Blower on it. :biggrin

Attachments

• Red GT.jpg
    Red GT.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
John and George told me I will recieve the first #001 single blade throttle body that will be bolted to the Whipple 4.0 Litre. I just recieved it on Friday. We are also installing it in conjunction with a couple of other new changes. I am verry excited because I know I will be around the 950 RWHP range! :eek I am impressed with the twin turbos but there is just something about a Hemi under glass with a Blower on it. :biggrin

look forward to you results please post up when you have a chance to dyno the car.:cheers

Rockstar

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2009
Golden, Colorado
look forward to you results please post up when you have a chance to dyno the car.:cheers

Rodger wilco and out!