The price is the price
The amount of enjoyment on the street and track is priceless

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It's just a list of items disgruntled people will use to say "You could save X and buy a X and be just as fast!" Basically, the internet in 2006 about the GT vs. a Z06.

I agree with DBK ,, usually it the car guys with the less expensive cars trying to boast over the more expensive cars that they can't afford,,
here's a perfect example,, look at what this clown had to say.. I could have 3 of these to 1 of those .. geezz... :lol
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/33316-3-New-GT-s-or-one-of-these

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Haters gonna hate.

Ford could publicly include prices on a comprehensive online configurator or legally bind buyers to secrecy about price, either extreme would have zero affect on that. Who cares?! Haters consider the GT to be (insert dumbass chat thread here), I just don't consider haters.

I say.. sun's out, guns out!

Actually the base price was on the site info with the application info.. which was public knowledge.. said mid $400K or $450's something like that,, might still be there,, there are specs and other info a lot of people haven't looked at or read..

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
"Basically, the internet in 2006 about the GT vs. a Z06. " very good point Dave

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Could buy every Renault Le Car in the World and a six pack of Bud.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Could buy every Renault Le Car in the World and a six pack of Bud.

You would need that six pack of Bud & more to make all those Le Cars seem like a NGT.

Ed