I was bored yesterday so.....

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I made another piece of furniture with my left over gt parts. lets face it no one likes the standard gt wheels. I didnt either, even after coating them black and making custom center caps for them. they're still ugly wheels, but..... they do make a hell of a lounge table for my game room, including authentic ford gt disks and all... just need a piece of glass... should go well with my mustang couch :)

get-attachment-2.aspx.jpgget-attachment-1.aspx.jpgphoto.jpg

send me your left over gt parts Im sure I can come up with something :)

iphone 12 15 11 276.jpg

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Did you already post about the engine table? I missed it if you did. What's the story with that (besides awesome of course)?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Nice work as usual, Doc!

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
See this thread. http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?27170-Spare-Tires

He was looking for rims for spare tires. Just want to help out.

Anthony

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Did you already post about the engine table? I missed it if you did. What's the story with that (besides awesome of course)?

well there was a thread started on the table a while ago, but I cant seem to find it anymore, :confused

if someone finds it please put up the link.

Thanks EP,

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
See this thread. http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?27170-Spare-Tires

He was looking for rims for spare tires. Just want to help out.

Anthony

Anthony I wouldnt call my wheels scratched or damaged wheels. they are in pristine condition and I realized that no one would pay me what I had in them so instead of selling them for cheap I came up with an alternative means of use for the time being. I didnt modify the wheels in anyway there are actually 5 authentic lug nuts holding the wheel/disk assembly from the bottom, yes the lug nuts are actually functional LOL they go all the way through the base of the stand where they secure the wheel/disk to the stand. so I can always take the tables apart and use the wheels and the rotors on a later date, when the prices of the wheels are 10000 each and the rotors 15000 at this rate that will be in 6 months. lol

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
lets face it no one likes the standard gt wheels.

Ummmm, I do. :biggrin

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
lets face it no one likes the standard gt wheels.

Ummmm, I do. :biggrin

Same here. I took the lightweights off and put on the standard wheels on my white/blue car. Mounted track tires on the lightweights.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I made another piece of furniture with my left over gt parts. lets face it no one likes the standard gt wheels.

:lol

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Me 2!!!!!!! Prefer them over the BBS for sure.

ben

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Ditto. Took the option wheels off and put on standard. Funny thing my kids did for Father's Day, set up my rear wheels as a table in our game room, a cold beer, and MotoGP race. I felt like a king.
Same here. I took the lightweights off and put on the standard wheels on my white/blue car. Mounted track tires on the lightweights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 253

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Soroush,
I am going to come to your house and steal all your GT furniture!
BEWARE!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Love it Brother. Wall art, man cave furniture, only way to go. Love it!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
thanks Tommy

wow I had no idea there were so many that preferred the standards over the the lights,, I stand corrected!!!!!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush,
I am going to come to your house and steal all your GT furniture!
BEWARE!

bring help this sh*t is heavy!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
I like the standard wheels better as well.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Me 2!!!!!!! Prefer them over the BBS for sure.

ben

+1 for standard wheels. FYI they are BBS too.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
now you need to start driving your GT.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
+1 for standard wheels. FYI they are BBS too.

i know i know sorry i like the standard wheels better than the bbs optional wheels.....

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
thanks Tommy

wow I had no idea there were so many that preferred the standards over the the lights,, I stand corrected!!!!!!

No correction needed...just a matter of taste. The std. wheels look old school like they are knock offs. I think they look good on the white/blue cars and give them a 60's look....Briggs Cunningham, Shelby racing, etc.