CIMG2732.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 222

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Mabey, GO BLU.....

Are those stone guards I see behind the front wheels....where did you find them???

H

HHGT

Are those stone guards I see behind the front wheels....where did you find them???

Stillen

http://www.stillen.com/browse.asp?c=EX&year=2006&make=FORD&model=GT

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
This is what I did with the stock rims.I found it to be true to the original rims. Obviously I painted them ,but left the knock offs in original form.

Attachments

• gt 40.jpg
    gt 40.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 198

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
This is what I did with the stock rims.I found it to be true to the original rims. Obviously I painted them ,but left the knock offs in original form.

Well done!

H

HHGT

That is very nice. I think this works best with the Blue & Heritage cars the best.

mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
?

From one Porsche guy to another who happens to own a RED gt , nice choice and be friggin careful . Mike

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Regarding your list of potential mods or not, I just picked up my care with the single adjust Penskes and those combined with the much superior Bridgestone tires completely transformed the car. Not only is it now point and shoot accurate with way less understeer, the "springyness" is gone and yet the ride is not at all harsh. I would say it is way more comfortable and less fatiguing than it was stock. (The Tires are fantastic).

I also have the short shifter and I feel that is a huge improvement as well.

Must my 2 cents