Horatio Pagani Seal of Approval

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Quote from an interview with Horatio Pagani in the August edition of 'Automobile';

"i was the first to order it in Europe. In my view, the designer who created that car has very good little hands. I think it's one of the most beautiful supercars of the last 20 years, one of the most original of the last 20 years. Perhaps the engine is a bit on the small side."

OK, so he wanted a V-8 too.....

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
So is he getting one? And that's a major feather in the hat for Ford to get those kind of words from that man! The Zonda is one of my all time bucket list cars.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
they Hyura is one of the most beautiful cars on the planet and the attention to detail on that car is on a level all on its own, for Horatio to complement the design of the NGT speaks volumes.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
At the Quail last year, he told me, through a translator, that he liked my Z8. I was flattered.

Joe

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
I found the 918 & Porsche comments very interesting.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Can someone explain to this simpleton what the "small hands" quote mean in Italian?

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Interesting comments for sure.

Can't go wrong with the Ford GT and McLaren P1!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Think prostate exam.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ouch Dr Frank! Those Italians have a way with words!

Ed

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
While it's great to see the car owned by such iconic car guys I wonder if this car gets any real mileage or is just used for testing/benchmarking.

Of course the statement is kind of ennobling Fords achievements with the car, so it is valuable to Ford.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
While it's great to see the car owned by such iconic car guys I wonder if this car gets any real mileage or is just used for testing/benchmarking.

Of course the statement is kind of ennobling Fords achievements with the car, so it is valuable to Ford.

I'm sure he compares them against his car overalll. But if he were purchasing just to benchmark, the public wouldn't know about it.