Heading to Multimatic Thursday

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
We are off to see the build on Thursday. The visit is planned for Friday and then expected delivery between 6/29-7/3 per the concierge. So excited to see what it looks like in person. If anyone has any recommendations of great places for the wife and I to have dinner please post up.

Thanks
Mark H.

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
You will enjoy the tour. I just went last month and I think we ate at Moxies. My car arrives this Fri so their delivery time is pretty accurate.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Mark, enjoy your trip and tour at Multimatic! You will have a great time and I’m sure all the employees will know of your accomplishments with your record Holder! Won’t be long now buddy! Safe travels and have a great time!

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
Congratulations Mark and safe travels. Delivery is right around the corner...…..literally! Cant wait to see it.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
One of my favorite trips to Canada! Enjoy the tour.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Congratulations and please post updates!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Great once in a lifetime experience. Enjoy the moment.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations Mark! Soak it all in! Ask as many questions as you want! Pearce has all the right answers! Enjoy MM & area! Niagara Falls from Canadian side is spectacular!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Visited last week! Incredible!
Pearson great!!!
Stayed at marriot markam! Nice hotel,
Only 1 year old, 8 minutes from multimatic!
Ate at Ruth Chris steak house across the street from hotel! Really good steaks!
Multimatic, no signs, only on the door! Give some time to find it!
Enjoy!
Been to Ferrari factory twice, does not compare to what you will experience!!

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
There are a few threads about the MM visit & where to stay & eat but I'll add our favorite is the new Adelaide Hotel (formally Ritz Carlton) in downtown Toronto. There are so many great places to eat & drink. Most of them walking distance. Toronto is a cool city. We took an Uber from the Adelaide to MM in Markham. It's 15 miles away.

Ed

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats Mark!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Epic experience! Enjoy!

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congratulations. Glad your going to get the full experience.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
You more than most will really get an appreciation of how they are building the GT by hand from the ground up. Enjoy your trip Mark.

Vince H

Reactions: Ed Sims

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Mark,
Congratulations. I did an exhaustive amount of research for my visit and some of the guys made some great recommendations. Visit the steam whistle brewery and get a tour and eat dinner at harbour60. I’ve been to some great steak houses but this one is in my top 5.
Ernie

Reactions: Vince H and Ed Sims

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
have fun today Speed!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Mark,
Congratulations. I did an exhaustive amount of research for my visit and some of the guys made some great recommendations. Visit the steam whistle brewery and get a tour and eat dinner at harbour60. I’ve been to some great steak houses but this one is in my top 5.
Ernie
Harbor 60 is fabulous. It's a 5 minute walk from the Adelaide Hotel. I love Toronto. Don't spend you entire time in Markham. The restaurants in Markham are mostly chains (maybe because it is an industrial suburb - ha!).

Ed

Reactions: Vince H